Chapter 20

Point of view ;
Austin Alessandro De Luca

*

*

*

I feel like everything is against me, and i have no idea why.

The lies Samantha kept from me are honestly killing me. I mean she lied about who she was. And the thing that probably got to me the most is the fact that she knows my brother, and acted like she didn't. I honestly thought he had a fucked up life, and always told myself to take everything from my family because he had it worst.

But little did i know.

"Yo dude" a voice snapped me out of my thoughts making me look up. In front of me was standing my best friend Noah, the one Sam hates.

"Hey when did you walk in?" I asked standing up to give him a bro handshake. Have i really been that deep in thought that i didn't hear him walk in.

"I have been calling your name for two minutes, you okay? If it's your wife Sarah, just tell me, i know some good guys that could kidnap her and lock her up at the zoo in Africa" Noah said seriously, making me laugh. Leave it to Noah to have these kind of thoughts.

"It's nothing, i was just thinking. You wanna go get lunch?" I asked to change the subject, and food is the only way for him. In a way he reminds me of Samantha. They're honestly both the same.

"What are we still doing here, let's go" Noah yelled, running out of my office.

Oh my god.

**

"Okay what's up Austin, I've been trying to have a conversation with you for the past 20 minutes but the only respond I'm getting is a nod." Noah said blankly. "Seriously if it's about your wife, i know a hitman" Noah added a smirk on his face this time.

"It is about Samantha, but there is no need for a hitman-" i started but got cut off by Noah.

"I knew it, wait lemme just call my boy Oliver. He's the best hitman i know" Noah said excitedly pulling out his phone.

"Noah" i said catching his attention, a pointed look on my face. "Oliver is a teacher what are you talking about?" I asked confused. What is it with this guy and wanting to get rid of my wife.

"No way, he told me he was a hitman the other day, when i stole all his food" Noah said a betrayed look on his face. I burst out laughing, like really really laughing. What the hell is wrong with this guy.

"Austin?" A voice asked from behind me. I turned around to see Katherine and chase standing there. I got up and gave chase a hug and shook Katherine's hand.

"How have you guys been?" I asked politely, giving Noah a glance, who watching.

"Where is Samantha?" Katherine asked, totally ignoring my question. Of course she'd ask where her friend is first.

"Katherine he asked you something don't be disrespectful" chase said rolling his eyes. Katherine just ignored him and raised an eyebrow at me.

"She's at home i think" i said laughing awkwardly. Katherine is acting like this, because the last time i saw her she made me promise her not to leave my wife alone while i go out to eat somewhere.

"Nope actually I'm right here" my heart started beating a little faster at the voice of Samantha. I looked to my side to see Samantha standing there, looking gorgeous as always. How does she always look so fucking good.