Chapter 9

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

I entered the store and immediately noticed my mom with a murderous look on her face.

Ah oh.....
3
I looked around the store, and noticed no one was inside of the store. It's normally packed.

Did she send everyone away?

"Hey mom" i said sweetly and walked towards her with a sheepishly smile. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

Well yikes..i guess she's still mad.

"I'm so what done with you're attitude, so listen closely sweetie. Either your going to change it or I'll send you to your grandma and she'll teach you some manners" my mom threatened with a proud smirk on her face. I looked at her in horror, is she serious?

My grandma from my moms side is obviously Latina, and damn she's a devil. That women always burns my food if i don't speak Spanish to her. And when it comes to teaching manners, she'll probably burn me.

"Okay there is no need to go that far. I'll change my attitude, just don't send me to that devil" i shivered. My mom started laughing at me, and rolled her eyes.

"Okay now that, that has been taken care off, let's find your ugly bum a dress" she said when she finished laughing at me. I rolled my eyes at her comment about me and followed her to the back. "I designed a new dress, and it just came in today morning, I'm a hundred percent sure it'll look absolutely gorgeous on you" she said, now stopping in front of a breathtakingly gorgeous dress. "Well it has to, you are my daughter after all"

"I'm just going to ignore what you just said." I told her, a straight look on my face. "Oh my god, it looks gorgeous" i told her two seconds later. Putting my hands over my mouth dramatically. She laughed, shaking her head.

"Go try it on, i wanna see how it looks on you" my mom said excitedly, clapping her hands. I chuckled and grabbed the dress softly, not wanting to ruin it in any way. It looks gorgeous. I entered the changing room, and started changing into the dress.

I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe my eyes. The dress fits me perfectly. It hugged my body just in the perfect way.

I got out of the changing room and looked towards my mom who was gaping at me.

"Oh my god honey, you look absolutely beautiful in this dress" my mom said with a huge smile. "You definitely got you're looks from me" she added cockily, making me roll my eyes.

This women..

"Of course" i said sarcastically but still hugged her tightly. "Thank you for the dress, i love it" i said and kissed her cheek.

"Thank you sweetie, now tell how you feel about finally beating your dad's ass in the business world" my mom asked with a raised eyebrow, the smile on her face not faltering.

I was with my brothers today, and i was actually gonna celebrate with the whole family tonight, but you know what happened.. an asshole decided to be a actual asshole.

"I'm happy i guess" i said looking down. Why do i feel like I'm trying to convince myself?

"Sam, what is wrong?" My mom asked, now a soft took in her eyes. I sighed and sat down on the couch in front of the changing room. My mom took a seat next to me, and put her hands on mine.