Chapter 19

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

"If i hear you talk to my daughter like that one more time, you won't have anything anymore"

I turned around slowly to see my aunt Ava standing there. Let me tell you something about my aunt Ava. When i tell you she's scary, i am not kidding. She's my moms eldest sister and the definition of a scary Latina women. She won't hesitate to pull out the wooden spoon.

I can speak from experience.

"Oh so your her mom" Austin's dad said, now focused on my aunt. She's probably doing this because she thinks i still don't want people knowing who i am, and she isn't know for being related to a William. Ava looked gorgeous, as always.

"Yes so breath the same oxygen as her again, you stupid goat, and i will personally ensure you pay your ancestors a visit in hell. Now get out of my face before i use my chancla" Ava snapped, putting her hands on her hips. Austins dad rolled his eyes before turning towards Leo, Drake and Conner. All three of them dismissed him with their hands, making him nod scaredy and walk away.

Stupid dog.

"Sam, don't do it tonight" cameron said now serious making me confused. "I'll explain tomorrow at dinner, just don't do it" cam said before walking towards his parents. Oh that's not gonna end up well.

"Wait what dinner?" I asked confused. When did anyone make plans for dinner.

"I mean it's your house, you should know" Leo said smirking making my and Austin's head snap towards him.

"When did i ever agree to this?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You didn't, we just don't care. We're Hispanic Samantha, plans aren't needed" Drake said with a pointed look, making Leo and conner high five him.

"Yeah, take that" conner said a huge smirk on his face, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Oh suck on a knife, you little bitch" i said taking a step towards him.

"Okay and that will be the end of this conversation" drake said stepping between us. I put my finger over my neck, making it look like i was cutting my throat, looking right into conners eyes.

"I hope you have a good night sleep because you'll wake up in hell" i said a little evil smile on my face before turning towards Austin who was watching everything with a amused look on his face. The moment he noticed me looking at him, he turned his whole face emotionless again.

"Oh come on" i said wining in a frustrated tone. I put my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly. Maybe he'll talk to me now.

"Let go Samantha" Austin said coldly. I shook my head and hugged him even tighter. Well if he won't stop acting like a cold asshole, i might as well just break his rib cage huh. "Get that thought out of your head Samantha, and let me go. You are not breaking any of my ribs" Austin added dryly.

What the hell.

"I did not think of doing that" i gasped dramatically putting my hand on my mouth, pulling back. "Did you hear that guys?" I asked my cousins who were laughing in amusement.

"Stop acting innocent we all know your not. You broke my rib once too" conner said rolling his eyes. Leo had a thinking look on his face.

"Oh my god, i remember that. I broke Sammy's bed and blamed it on Con so she pushed him out of her window, making him break a rib" Leo said laughing to himself, even giving himself a slap on the forehead. Wait a second.