Chapter 4

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*
*
*

When Austin showed me my room, he immediately disappeared. I kinda feel bad for him, the way his dad treats him is really bad. In stead of being a proud dad, like he should be, he's acting like a little bitch about everything. He even threatened to take everything away from Austin. How cruel can he be? It's his fucking son for goodness sake. He can't just threaten him like that.

Is his mother the same way?

The moment i saw both, Austin's dad and his cousin, i didn't like the stuck up looks on their faces. Those two think they are better just because they have a lot of money.

but enough about that.

I sighed in relief when i noticed that my stuff were already here. I texted peter earlier, that if he could put my stuff downstairs for rudolf to take with him and bring here. I obviously don't want them to know, i can stay at Blake's penthouse if i want to.

I changed in one of my work outfits and smiled when i noticed that it looked really cute. I bought it a few weeks ago, but didn't wear it yet.

I walked back downstairs and noticed Austin sitting in the living room with his MacBook on his lap, typing really fast

His dads words really have an impact on him.

My business is going almost going as good as my dads, yeah I'm almost getting higher and better than him in the business world, and even i don't work with that much pressure. What I'm trying to say is that my business is better than Austin's, he's not even close to mine and he works so much more than me. He works with to much pressure, which makes him slack. He's to frustrated to work as his best self. He won't think of smart ideas if he works to fast.

Which sucks, I've been there.

"I'm leaving, I'll be back around 7" i told him, and he just nodded not looking up from his MacBook. I walked out of the living room, the clicking of my heels the only sound in the house. I noticed peter in his Bentley parked in front of the house, and got inside.

"Hello Peter Pan" i said with a smile and gave him a hug.

"When are you just gonna call me peter?" He pouted and started driving towards my company.

"Never" i said with a smile. "But about tonight i can't come over tonight, i need to talk to Austin" i said to him with a guilty look. I never liked bailing on people, it just doesn't make me feel good.

"No problem Sammy, don't feel bad about it. You live in New York, you can come over any other day" he said making me feel a little better. I'm glad to have peter as a friend. He has a heart of gold, just like his wife.

He's annoyingly tho.

The whole drive we continued to talk about everything else we did the past weeks, and laughed a whole lot. Once we arrived at my company, i couldn't help but smile.