Chapter 28

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

Fucking paparazzi has been following me everywhere. I knew this would happen once i would reveal myself, but come on.

"Samantha put your goddamn finger down" Caleb snapped at me, once he noticed me pointing my middle finger towards the paparazzi. I'm currently in Miami. After my fight with Austin. My cousin called me up for a meeting, and me being upset either way i just agreed. The cousin I'm talking about is Asher.

Now Asher. Everyone knows him, and i mean everyone everyone. Asher is known for the best looking William. Rude to say, but the guy has guys and girls failing at his feet. And just like Caleb, he's cold as fuck. I honestly don't understand what it is with guys and being cold towards everyone. Caleb and Asher are next to being cousins of each other, best friends as well. The two of them tell each other everything.

"What goes inside of that dumbass head of yourself when you think it's a good idea to flick them off?" Asher asked me, leaning closer to me and looking at me like I'm some alien. I pushed him back with a glare, making both Caleb and Asher laugh at me.

"Losers" i said with a grunt and crossed my arms over my chest. "Anyways" i said loudly, making them look at me amused. "Why was i needed here?" I asked bored. It's not that i don't like being here, I'm actually glad. I just would've rather done something more productive, than just going to stupid meetings with them.

"Well about that" Caleb said scratching the back of his head. I raised my eyebrow and looked towards Asher who had his eyes widened looking at the ground. That's when i realized what was happening.

"You guys wanted me here so more people would wanna work with you guys, knowing I'm here." I said accusing. "That's why we have been to over ten meeting since I've been here" i realized to myself. I got up and pointed my finger at them. "You fucking shit looking ass dogs, you guys are using me" i yelled before a thought crossed my mind.

I honestly don't care. I should really just be less dramatic.

Joking.

I took my shoe off only to notice them getting up to run away. I quickly tried to block the door, completely forgetting about the extra door. My eyes snapped towards the extra door, just like theirs did. And not even two seconds later all three of us started running towards the door. Since the two of them are faster than me, they had a change to run up front, and run out of the door. I followed behind them, not keeping myself from cussing after them.

"Have some mercy Samantha, please" Caleb yelled and i stopped running when we arrived in the cafeteria. They tricked me. They know i love food. I started looking around awkwardly, slowly walking towards where the food is. I cleared my throat before grabbing food.

"Wow I've never seen beauty like yours" a voice said from beside me. I looked up to see a kind of cute looking guy standing in front of me. He wasn't that good looking, but he wasn't ugly either. Before i could mutter a word he was pushed against the wall. Asher was pushing him against the wall, looking like he was about to kill him. Yikes.

"Don't you fucking dare talking to my little sister again" Asher said loudly, his voice booming through the whole cafeteria. The view people that probably worked here, and had their break, looked scared of their boss.

"Wow calm down tiger" i said chuckling, continuing eating while looking towards them with a amused expression. Asher slowly turned around sending me a deathly glare. I choked on my food and cleared my throat.