Chapter 15

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

Take a deep breath Samantha, it's just the orphanage" I whispered to myself. I don't even know why I'm this nervous.

I guess I'm just scared the kids won't like me.

"You okay?" Katherine asked from beside me. I turned towards her and nodded a little.

"Yeah, of course" I said and cleared my throat. "Why wouldn't I?" I asked, trying to act as normal as possible. She send me a look and rolled her eyes.

"You have nothing to be nervous about Sammy. Well except for the part that you might not wanna leave anymore after" she said jokingly, a big smile on her face. I smiled gladly.

"That made me feel better" I said and the both of us laughed.

"Let's go inside, they must be waiting" Katherine said and pulled my arm towards the entrance.

The whole place didn't look the best, which didn't sit right with me. These kids deserve a way better place. And while they are here, in a place that looks like it's gonna collapse any minute, there are people who play with their money like it's nothing.

I guess people just don't think back to things like this.

Katherine led us to a big black crusty door that she opened. The moment she opened the door a group of children ran towards us. Obviously not all of them since I noticed a lot that hid behind tables or chairs.

Oh my god, this breaks my heart.

"Hi I'm Emilio" the cutest little boy said. Probably around the age of 4/5. He put his hand out for me to shake, which i obviously did.

"Hey Emilio, my name is Samantha. How are you?" I asked and stooped to his hight.

"I am great Sammy. Can I call you Sammy?" Emilio asked shyly. Awh oh my god.

"Of course you can sweetie"

***

"Hey Samantha where are you?" Austin asked on the phone. I was having the time of my life when he called.

Annoying peace of dog shit.

"I'm at the orphanage, what do you need dude. I'm kinda busy?" I asked politely. I guess it's not really polite, but whatever.

"I'd cut the attitude Samantha. But why didn't you ask me to come?" Austin asked pouting at the end. Awh he sound adorable.

"Stop pouting you sound like a goat" I said and remembered what he said. "Next time I'm coming here I'll take you with me, okay bub" I said smiling a little. At least he isn't as shitty as his parents.

"Samantha" Austin said after a long pause, letting out a sigh. "Can we talk later?" He asked softly, if I wasn't pushing the phone hard against my ear, i probably wouldn't of heard him.

Is there something wrong, he sounds sad?

"Of course bub. I'll come by your office in an hour okay?" I asked gentle, not wanting to upset him any more.

What a freaking mood switch. I went from being an annoyed bitch to a softy.

"Thanks" he said, this time louder, before hanging up.

Pff couldn't even say bye.

"Everything okay?" Katherine asked from behind me. I turned around and put my phone in my back pocket.

"Yeah, but I have to leave now. Austin wants to talk to me" I said with a smile, feeling bad that I have to leave.

"Hey stop that" Katherine said, making me confused. "I can see on your face that you feel bad, don't. The fact that you joined me today already means a lot." Katherine said making me feel overwhelmed. I walked towards her and pulled her in a hug. I'm glad I met this girl.

"Now go and be with your husband" she said and slapped my ass. I chuckled and rolled my eyes before walking towards the kids to say goodbye.

Once I finally reached Austin's company, I walked inside.

"Good evening mrs De Luca" the receptionist liana said with a smile. I smiled back and gave her a nod. She's definitely a upgrade from the last one.

I stepped into the private elevator and cussed under my breath when cam walked inside behind me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He looked to serious.

"I was hoping to catch you seeing you blocked my number" cam spat with a angry look on his face.

"You know in my defense I only did that because you found out I married your brother" I said with a puppy dog smile. "I will unblock it this instant" I said and pulled my phone out of my back pocket and unblocked him.

"Samantha this is important" cam said making me look up from my phone. Cameron is almost never this serieus with me so it must be important.

"What is it Cam?" I asked nervously.

"If you wanna reveal yourself, you have to do it now. My dad-" Cameron started talking when the lift opened. And guess who was standing there.

Yeah Austin.

"Why are you here Cameron?" Austin asked immediately. Cameron send me a look before turning towards his brother.

"I just wanted to tell you that you should be at the charity gala tonight, something special is happening" Cameron said before turning around and getting back in the elevator.

Oh my god, is he saying that I should reveal myself tonight? At the charity gala? He didn't even finish his sentence in the elevator.

"Samantha are you there?" Austins voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Wow I didn't even notice I was that deep in my thoughts.

"Uh yeah, let's go inside of your office to talk" I said before looking at him good. He looked breathtakingly gorgeous. His suit fit him perfect and just made him look sexier than he already is. Damn.

"You're drooling babe" and his voice snaps me out of my thoughts again. And he caught me staring.

Great.

"Well i have every right to, your my husband after all" I said and flipped my hair before walking inside of his office. "So what's up?" I asked sitting in the chair in front of his desk. He sat down in his chair and sighed.

"My dad is officially giving his company to my cousin" he said after a silence that felt like a week. My jaw dropped once his words registered. He's what?

"Oh my god bub" I started not having any words. "Imma beat the shit out of that old hag" I said after awhile.

You know what. Fuck it. I, Samantha William will reveal herself. Today. T O D A Y.

Austin doesn't deserve this and I'm gonna make his family regret what they did to him.

I looked up at Austin a smiled a little. Oh my bub, your gonna enjoy tonight, I promise.

"Be at the gala tonight, I'll meet you there bub, don't be late" I said and got up, walking towards the door.

"Samantha" Austin called out, making me turn around. I raised an eyebrow at him, and he said just one sentence that made me happy, and I have no idea why.

"Can I have a hug?"

To be continued...