Chapter 1

Y/n POV:
Today I woke up to the best thing a girlfriend can wake up to. Today is my boyfriend and I's 3 month anniversary. Not a lot of people know that we're dating... well just the fans. We've been trying to keep it a secret and so far they know when we go out together from the paparazzi photos, but they don't even declare anything.

But what they do know is that I've been his assistant for almost a year and that I have my own room in the Maverick house My older brother Mike got me the job. They have been best friends for 6 years now.

This morning I woke up in bed to Logan's arms wrapped around me trying to wake me up

"Babe, come on wake up, I got something for you", I can feel him smiling with his head in my neck.

I smiled sitting up in the bed, taking kong in my arm who was just about to sit on the bed. I look around only to find a box of roses and a little square box with a bow around it at the edge of the bed. god I love him.

Logan passed me the gift box, "babe I thought we weren't going to go crazy for each other" I smiled at him.

"I know, but I wanted to treat my girl right for once,  and I know a dinner with our family tonight isn't the only thing I wanna do for you" he replied.

It's true,  it's not everyday me and Logan spend money on each other. Tonight we only made plans to have dinner with both of Logan's parents and Jake and Erika, my Mom and mike that flew in last night. Our mom's wanted a meal together before they leave and they thought why not on our anniversary.

I ripped the wrapping paper to only see the words 'cartier' written in gold on the box. I looked at Logan with awe "Logan". The box had a gold choker necklace with diamond studs hanging around it.

"I know you love those types of necklaces and your mom kinda helped me out online".

I pecked him on the lips, "thank you Logan I really appreciate it, I feel bad that I didn't get you anything bi-", he soon cut me off,

"Y/n this past year you've not only helped me but my company and team tremendously, you deserve it".

I pecked him on the lips again to only be interrupted by spencer, Evan, and my brother barging in my room and flopping on our bed.

Logan laughed, "Wow a little privacy guys".

"We wanted to say happy anniversary to the love birds and we had a video to film for the KSI fight" Spencer said.

"Holy shit, I forgot I'm sorry, let's go get this shit done" Logan pecked me on the lips one more time and giving me a big smile before leaving the room with Evan and Spencer to film the video. 

"I'm glad to see my best friend and little sis happy. You guys make the best out of each other"mike said petting Kong who was cuddle up in my arms against my chest.

I looked at him, " I'm really happy with him, I never felt this way before in my past relationships. I've literally seen him go through so much this past year before we started dating, not knowing if he would ever go through a relationship ever again after the Japan situation. Little did I know I would be the lucky one to date him, and ever since I've been happier".

Mike got up ready to leave with kong following him, and turned around before leaving "Well I'm glad to hear that Y/n, I'm gonna head to the gym, congrats sis". 

Just like that I am now alone in this huge room, I'm finally able to take a shower and blast the speakers and enjoy my day.

...

After picking out my outfit for the day and getting changed, I decide to head down stairs to see if anyone needs anything. Even though Logan gave me the day off, Logan and the team have been jammed busy with work since the KSI deal with the fight and coming back to social media and YouTube six months ago in January.
Logan is pumped up to beat KSI's ass in the fight on August 25th, and I'm really happy and excited for him too.