Chapter 16

Today was the big day of the appointment of our confirmation to see if I'm actually pregnant. The whole easy here I was super nervous.

"Hun, it will be fine" Logan whispered while rubbing my back as I tried to fill out the paperwork the nurse gave me.

"Babe"I whispered looking at him. Every question and every minute that passed, I got even more nervous.

"Here let me fill this out. Calm down it will be fine babe." He kissed my forehead and took the clipboard.

"Y/n Majlak" my name was called from the nurse. We followed her around the office checking my weight and blood pressure.

"Your blood pressure is kind of high. Do you take any medication?" The nurse asked looking at the screen.

"No. I'm just really nervous today" I said.

"The doctor will probably want to check it again before you leave just to make sure. She should be right with you" the nurse said leading us to the examination room.

I sat on the table holding Logan's hand. He brought a little vlog camera because we both wanted to start a montage of the pregnancy and of us as parents. He kept stroking the back of my hand to keep me calm.

The doctor knocked on the door and smiled as she came in, "Hello Miss. Y/n, I'm doctor James I believe we spoke on the phone when you called to make the appointment. It's very good to see you."

"Hi. It's very good to see you too. This is my boyfriend Logan" I smiled.

"Hi Logan it's my pleasure to meet you" she shook Logan's hand. "I understand with the both of you guys popularity in the social media, my team and I will do our very best to keep your pregnancy private. We have done many times with other celebrities and it has been successful."

"Okay."

"Your very quiet today. Is everything okay?" She asked.

"I'm just nervous. I've never experienced this before" I mumbled.

"Sweetheart, There is nothing to be worried about. The both of you will get through whatever it is together" she smiled. "Right Logan?".

"Of course. I have told her that" he said squeezing my hand.

"So I want to run a few tests. Just two. A blood and urine test" she said handing me a urine cup. "I'm guessing the one you took at home was positive?".

I nodded taking the urine cup. "Yeah I found out about a week ago. I think I'm about 2 months if I calculated it right."

"Okay great. You can go to the bathroom down the hall and take the urine test. The nurse will be there to test it right away then you can follow her to the other exam room where she will test you with the blood test. I should be back within 20 minutes after both tests are taken" Dr. James said writing in my chart and standing up to leave.

"Thank you" I said waiting for her to close the door. I looked at Logan nervously. "I'm scared."

"Y/n all you have to do is pee in the cup hunny."

"I'm not worried about that. What if it comes back negative."

"If it does we will deal with it. I'll be here for you no matter what. Don't think to negative. I love you no matter what the results are." Logan stood up and kissed my forehead. "I'll meet you for the blood work when your done, okay?".

"Okay" I said standing up and pecking his lips before I left. I went to the bathroom to do the first test. Once I was done, the nurse was outside the door to take the cup and walked me to the the examination room to take my blood.