Chapter 24

Nervous.

I never thought that's a word I would ever use during this pregnancy.

Being 7 months pregnant is amazing. But that means I'm getting closer and closer everyday to my due date and I only have 2 months left.

I'm nervous to be a mom. I'm nervous that I won't be able to protect our baby girl like I should. I'm afraid that I won't be able to love her like she needs to be.

My mood is changing. My body is changing. My belly is huge. I've been getting a little insecure with showing off my growing bump. The doctor says I'm actually measuring small and the baby looks healthy.

Logan has been helpful with helping me do things around the house to boost my confidence since it's been getting hard for me to move around the house.

This specific night was hard. Everyone was sleeping peacefully, including the dogs and I can barley lay down comfortably. My mind is also keeping me up with the thoughts of becoming a mother.

I woke up getting out of Logan's arms, trying not to wake him up. I walked out of the bedroom on to the stairs and looked down at the huge entry way and the living room and made it down to the seating area by the pool.

I sat down and was thinking about Everything going through my mind. In the past 2 years I've went from a girl lost and confused in college, to now modeling for Victoria Secret and becoming an assistant for my boyfriend who is so successful and we're expecting our first child together.

"Hey you okay? I got worried when you weren't next to me" Logan whispered from the door way behind me.

"I'm okay. Just thinking about a few things, plus I couldn't sleep well."

"What are you thinking about Hun? You want to talk about it?" He said taking a seat next to me.

"I'm scared Logs. Everything is happening so fast. I just settled down here and got comfortable, now my life is going to completely change by bringing a child into the world. What happens if I'm not ready, or our daughter doesn't like me. What happens if I'm not able to protect her from this crazy world" at this point my emotions got to me and I just broke down sobbing. I could tell Logan didn't know how to react or say.

"Oh hun. Everything is going to be okay, I promise. I'll be here every step of the way. I'm not going anywhere. Our little girl is going to love her mommy. She's going to see how strong and brave her momma is, and is going to be just as successful as you are. She's going to love you. Just like I do" he said soothing me as he rubbed my back and I cried in to his chest. "Your going to show our daughter so many things and look up to you."

"Are you sure" I said wiping my tears.

"I'm positive. I'm just as nervous as you are y/n. But once I see my little princess laying on her moms chest, I know I'm going to fall in love even more."

"You are" I laughed, "your already bad as it is and she's not even here yet."

"Talking about our little girl. We need a name for her. We're getting close" Logan smiled as he looked down and grazed my growing bump.

"I know it's just so hard to choose from the few names we like. They're all so cute."

"Well, we do like the names Gia, Avia and Bella-"

"I like them but I'm not obsessed them. I want something more and with meaning."

We looked around and I knew it. I knew what I wanted to name my daughter for the rest of her life.