Chapter 3

These next few days went slow. Pam and my mom flew home a few days after our anniversary dinner. Mike flew home to a few days ago.

Its only 2 more weeks before the KSI press conference here in LA and I'm getting nervous. KSI doesn't scare me but what he can say does.

"Ugh. It is never going to stop" Logan said aggravated, slamming his phone on the table a looking back at his laptop.

"Is everything okay dude", Spencer questioned.

"KSI just dent stop. He doesn't leave me alone with the whole Japan thing. Also now he's talking smack about y/n again and my parents now" Logan explained.

"Logan you just have to leave it alone and ignore it" I told him.

"I know, I know".

Buzz, buzz, buzz

Shit. I forgot to call her back.

Claudia has been nonstop calling me about planning her trip to come to California to see me. She's been a bit lonely then usucal, considering her boyfriend and her just broke up over a week ago.

i picked my phone up for her to see my face and went into the backyard by the pool.

"Finally you picked up, are you going to tell me that you are going to call me back again?" She said jokingly.

"No no, sorry I've been a bit busy with the whole press conference thing".

"Yea yea yea, about the press conference. Am I coming?".

"Yes I put you on the vip list so you can drive and wait with us. You just have to meet us at the house".

"Is Jake riding with us?".

Her and Jake have always had an on and off thing for each other. But when Claudia got a boyfriend it Was like nothing even happened.

"Of course, but don't forget he has Erika now. He has moved on claud. He didn't want to wait for you anymore.

Claudia's face was speechless. I can tell she was upset.

"Its okay, I just wanted to know..", that was a lie. I can tell, "... I was thinking I can fly out a few days before the conference just so I can have a few days just me and you".

"Of course claud I wouldn't want anything more" I smiled.

"Ill talk to you soon, love ya y/n".

"Love you too sis".

Once I got off the phone I heard arguing coming from the front yard. It sounds serious.

"Hey what's going on?" I say as I walked to the front to the front gate.

"Your stupid dog keeps barking again" one of the neighbors complained.

"Okay okay calm down, I'll take care of it"I said trying to calm the crazy neighbor down.

I walked to the front door and was looking for Logan. Ive been telling him constantly about kong and to only let him outside when he needed to be let out but he hasn't been listening to me.

"Evan where's Logan" I said as I saw kong ran past me I picked him up.

"I believe he just went in the gym to train".

I stormed to the backyard. I know its not a big deal but this has been happening for a while now and I feel like I shouldn't be the only one taking care of this situation.

The gym was so loud because of the music that was blaring.

"Logan.... LOGAN" I screamed hoping to catch his attention.