Chapter 22

"Babe wake up. Wake up. It's time to get up" I said shaking Logan.

"Huh. What?" He mumbled as he buried his face into his pillow.

"It's our big day. We get to find out what baby Paul is today" I smiled.

"Oh yea. I totally forgot."

"What. Are you serious." I slapped his arm and he screamed like a little girl.

He rubbed his arm, "Ow. I wasn't actually being serious."

"I know you weren't. I'm sorry" I laughed.

"Well we better start getting ready because we only have an hour to get there and be ready."

"There's people already here setting up with Claudia. I guess the 3 of them really went out."

"Are we gonna tell them today on whos the godparents" Logan said looking at me while he set out his clothes to wear.

We have been deciding for a while on who would be the god parents. We had a hard time on deciding on whether Jake or Mike should be there. Logan and I both knew that they both have a special place in our hearts and our future child's.

"I think it's best if they found out today. They have done so much for us and to make sure this day is perfect for us. What do you think the baby is?"

"I always imagined me having a boy. But having a little princess just like her Momma would be amazing" he said grabbing my hips and pecking my lips continually.

"Really? I thought you always wanted a boy. You said you'd name him Jax" I said between him kissing me.

"I mean I'm happy with either. But since I've met you and you told me you were pregnant, you've changed my mindset on having a baby girl." His smile beamed down on me. I could tell he was really serious about him thinking it's a girl. I wasn't too sure about the possibility about having a girl. Every article I read about Old Wives Tales, leans to us having a boy.

"I can't guess what we're having. My guess changes almost everyday. I just want it to be healthy."

"Me too. I want the both of you to be okay."

Logan and I got dressed up in our outfits for later. Claudia, Jake and Mike were very specific that they didn't want us at the house until they were done with setting up. I wore a white dress, that had wide straps and a low V-neck that was tight. And I paired them with baby blue heels.
Then the bottom part was sheer and flowy. Logan wore light blue jeans with a few rips in them and a plain pink Maverick tee.

As soon as we were done getting ready, we pulled Claudia away from all the setting up from the gender reveal and drove to the doctors office

As soon as we were done getting ready, we pulled Claudia away from all the setting up from the gender reveal and drove to the doctors office. Mike was out of the house supposedly with Jake all morning since we got up and they had the responsibility to be at the appointment on time.