Chapter 5

"I don't like this one" claudia whispered.

Right now me and her were looking at apartments for her to potentially move into that the realtor was showing us. She wasn't having it.

"Come on Claud. You were so excited on moving to LA. What happened".

"I kissed Jake. Well actually he kissed me. Wait no we both kissed each othe-" she blurted out.

"Claud i already know".

"Wait What. How do you know? Did he tell you"?

"No I saw you guys".

"How"?

"I couldn't find you. So I looked around a bit and walked into you and Jake arguing, then I just saw him kiss you".

"Fuck. I don't know what to do. I'm so embarrassed. How am I supposed to live around the corner from him and see him almost 24/7 and act like everything is okay. What will I tell Erika when she finds out I made out with her boyfriend".

"Claudia. Calm down. You and him will work it out. I'm sure that you'll find a smoking hot Cali boy that you will fall in love with when the time comes. Hey maybe Jerika won't turn up to be forever and you would have your chance".

"I don't know y/n. I'm just scared, I've never felt this way before".

"I know how you feel. How do you think i felt when I loved Logan".

"Who said I'm in love with Jake".

"Come on Claud, me and you both know it".

"I guess" she huffed getting into the car.

I took her to the last apartment that Logan recommended.

"Logan recommended this one. He thought you would like it. I've never seen it before.".

"I like this. It's not too big but still enough for my stuff. It feels homie" claudia said.

" I like it too".

"I do too" she said with a smile.

...

"You guys need to pedal too. My legs are starting to hurt".

I'm currently stuck on a pedal boat in the middle of a little pond with Logan and Mike and I'm doing all the work.

"No your not I'm pedaling. With one foot" Logan said.

"Well put the other one to use. You too mike".

People pedaling next to us we're taking pictures of us because it was our first outing of just me and Logan that we were really open about besides all the paparazzi photos and interviews.

"Put your feet down and start pedaling" I said filming for my instagram story.

"I love third wheeling. Look at how happy we all are" mike said from behind us leaning forward and giving us a hug.

"Get off me" I joked.

"I love you too sis" mike said messing up my hair.

'This is really a good date. One I always dreamed of'

"Come on Babe this is great" Logan said pecking me on the cheek.

"Yea Yea Yea".

"Y/N when you guys get married one day I'm gonna be right there".

"Geez that's what I always dreamed what would happen on my wedding day" I laughed.

A couple rowed next to us and Logan thought it would be a good idea to ask them how it was just the two of them on a date, and they noticed the both of us.