Chapter 14

The announcer then came back into the ring again.

"Introducing. From the United States Of America. Logan. The Maverick. PAUL."

Here we go.

...

We all cheered. I cheered. Our friends and family cheered. Surprisingly some of JJ's fans were cheering. Pam and I got up to see where Logan would be coming out. Mike stood up and walked over and stood with the rest of the crew. Logan's diss track started playing and lights were flashed on Logan. He stood there for a few seconds, and than started walking. He looked so serious, like this wasn't a game.

When Logan got to the ring, he jumped up and Milton took his robe off, handing it to Adan and started practicing his punches. After JJ got into the ring, Logan laughed at him. JJ was wearing practically a skirt and his hair was in braids.

The fight started and JJ already tried to make the first punch, but Logan quickly blocked it and punched JJ in the chest. JJ threw another, and another. He managed to get past a few of Logan's blocks. Logan on the other hand was punching so hard and fast.

"Come on Logan. Take your time" I yelled.

"Let's go Logan" Claudia yelled after me.

After a few rounds ended, we only had 2 more to go. We were already on the fourth round. I was already getting worried that Logan was getting tired. I could tell by the look of his face. His punches were getting slower than they were in the first round. JJ was already tired by the 2 round but he was still strong. Logan threw his hand back and punched him in the jaw with all the power he had. JJ stumbled a bit and fell into the ropes on the ring, giving Logan more of an advantage of punching him. And boy did he go hard.  The crowd went wild. He punched and punched and punched until they were separated. One more round to go.

I breathed a little more knowing that Logan was taking a quick break. He took out his mouth piece and squirted water into his mouth. Jake hopped up and wiped Logan's bloody nose and gave him a quick pep-talk.

Erika turned around from her seat and grabbed my hand, "He's doing really good".

"I know I hop he keeps this up for one more round."

"Is he okay" Pam asked me panicking seeing Logan's nose is bleeding.

"Pam he's okay. It happens to him all the time. He has one more round until he can get proper care" I said.

Logan and JJ then got into their fighting stance once again. They started throwing punches, and JJ still didn't seem tired. But Logan was out of breathe and that sort of gave JJ a bit of advantage. Logan kept on stumbling, but he would regain his balance and try so hard to punch JJ. He did get a few more punches in that finally made JJ tired. They both started to get bloody again. JJ's eyes were starting to swell up from the black and blue Logan gave him.

When the round ended, I felt so relived. Logan walked over to his side of the ring and JJ walked to his. I was confused on who won because JJ's team started cheering and picking him up as if he won. Logan seemed really tired. He was still happy on how he did.

I got up and climbed on the ring with the rest of the team. Logan was really surprised that I was coming up and tried to help me.

"You did such a good job. I'm proud of you love" I said giving him a small peck on the lips. Jesus was he so sweaty.

"Thanks. Hey Ma" he said to Pam that was behind me.

I saw Mike and we both tried to give each other a hug. He knew I was scared about Logan winning by the look on my face when he saw me.