Chapter 21

A few weeks passed on and a lot was going on. Logan was getting ready to leave for Italy for 2 weeks and is getting ready to welcome Mike into the house.

We also have our 2nd appointment to check up on the baby the day before Logan leaves for the trip. Claudia, Mike and Jake would be joining us because they came down to the conclusion that they want to plan and be in charge of a gender reveal party.

It's crazy to think that I am just days away from being 12 weeks pregnant. It's going so fast. I have a tiny bump that's starting to get hard to cover up from the press. Logan and I have decided to try and keep this pregnancy a secret until the baby is here for safety.

"Are you sure your going to be okay with all of this party planning with Jake being involved."

"I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for the people that I love the most. Plus Jake and I are on good terms" Claudia said putting the party supplies in my car trunk.

"I know but still. I know how this whole situation has been a lot for you."

"Jake is happy. He's doing what he wants best. He's building his new team and getting along with them. Always partying and sleeping with girls. If he's happy then I'm happy."

"Well if that's what you want, then I'll be here to support you. If you need me I'm only one call away Claud."

She closed the trunk and sighed. She didn't speak for what felt like minutes. She pulled me into a hug, "Thank you so much Y/n."

We got into the car and drove back home. It was silent the whole ride back. I knew deep down inside that my best friend is hurting, when her secret crush is sleeping around with other woman pushing her to the side pretending everything is okay.

When we walked inside the house there was clothing racks with tons of Men's and Women's clothing everywhere. There was 2 women walking around setting the clothes on the racks and talking to Logan showing him everything.

"What the hell is going on in here. I don't remember setting an appointment like this for you" I said closing the front door setting the bags on the floor.

"That's because you didn't. I did. Isn't it great" Logan said pulling my hand showing me the clothing pieces.

I chuckled, "Yea it is. But what is all this for? I thought you didn't like shopping."

"I don't like shopping at the mall with 10 paparazzi up my ass and interviewing me every 5 seconds. Plus this isn't just for me, it's also for you. I know your slowly growing out of your clothing and it's going to be hard to hide the baby bump. So I thought it was time to treat my girl to a new fresh start of clothing as well as me too."

"Hun I love this. But you didn't have to do all this."

"I just thought we needed a fresh start for us. So why not get us personal stylists."

"Hi I'm Megan and that's Abigail. You can pick out whatever you like it's already taken cared of. If you want something specific just let us know and we can get it for you" the stylist smiled.

I smiled back, "Thank you so much."

I smiled against Logan's lips and pecked them twice. "Now get started looking around. There is a bunch of purses and shoes and amazing clothing options. Go."

"Okay I love you."

"Love you too baby girl."