Chapter 9

"Have a good flight baby. I love you. Be safe okay?".

Today Logan was leaving for Cleveland to meet up with Jake and his family. I thought it was best for me to stay here to look after the house and get things done for the next upcoming press conference in Manchester.

I helped Logan out his bags in his car to drive to the airport. "Y/n I love you too. I'll be okay I promise. You sure you'll be be okay though in the house by yourself?".

I knew Logan was nervous about me being by myself because of everything that has been going on. "I'm sure I'll be okay. Now go before your too late."

He grabbed me and pecked my lips softly and got in to the car. I watched him drive out of the driveway and he waved goodby and beeped before he drove away.

As I was walking back inside my gone started ringing, "Hello Jeff, What's up."

"Hey Y/n are you guys on your way to the airport."

"Logan is on his way now. I've decided to stay back and relax and get work done. But I think I made a mistake of not going, I wish I went."

"It's not too late. You could always surprise Logan in Cleveland."

"I don't want to intrude. I want him to spend time with his family."

"Okay. Just let me know if you change your mind."

"Thanks Jeff. Talk to you soon."

"Will do. Bye Y/n," and he hung up.

I looked around the quiet house and kong scratched at my legs and picked him up.

"Young doggie what are we going to do by ourselves." He looked at me with his tongue poking out.

And like that I was already alone. This is going to be a long week.

...

I was waiting for Logan and Spence to come back from the airport after their trip to Cleveland. I was a long quiet week without the boys. It was getting late and they would be here any minute.

Mike flew out to come keep me company and visit Logan for when he came back.

"When are they coming back" mike asked coming over to me on the steps.

"Soon. Very soon".

"Your just going to wait for them on the steps?".

"Yep". Mike laughed at me. I was like a little kid waiting for a gift, except there was no gift it was just Logan.

"You look ridiculous."

"Leave me alone."

Logan texted me that he landed while I was making coffee to keep me up. It felt like forever until they were home. It was almost 1 in the morning.

"Are you going to move these merch boxes their everywhere" mike said as he looked through the boxes at the shirts.

"Logan can do that" I sighed.

"Speaking of the devil" mike mumbled as Logan and Spencer's voices were heard from outside.

"Fuck I don't have my keys" Logan cursed.

"Call Y/n" Spencer said.

"Open the door Michael" I laughed to mike.

"Oh look who it is, the Maverick himself" mike said as he opened the door for them.

"Hey, bro" Logan smiled walking in, "Y/n sleeping"?

"No she's right there" mike said as he pointed to me on the steps.