Chapter 25

After the baby shower Logan and I prepared for Cora's arrival. Even though I'm not due for another month and a half, we needed to organize everything we got from the party. We've received so many gifts from the party and from sponsors over the past few months, but the only thing thats holding us back was the renovation we were having in her nursery.  Logan insisted that we had Armani paint a moral in the room .

"Logan when is he going to be done. We really need to get things moving in her room" I said frustrated folding baby clothes with our new assistant Dani. Thats right, a new assistant.

"Don't worry babe, he'll be done soon. Probably today. He's just finishing up the finishing touches to the peonies he said this morning."

"It's probably going to be so pretty at the end, and then we can put away all these tiny cute clothes in the closet" Dani said filling up a basket with folded clothes.

Jeff insisted that I should go on "Medical leave" as soon as I entered my 4th trimester of my pregnancy. I was very hesitant with leaving my job, but I knew Dani would do a great job. Logan knew her for quite some time when Greg and Dani's mom used to go out when Logan just started his career in California.

When we talked about my leave, we decided that I should focus on my modeling for Victoria Secret as soon as I am healed after birth. It was hard on letting myself go, but I knew it was the right choice.

"Alright I am ready. The room is ready. I cant wait for you guys to see it. It came out so well" Izadi said helping me up from the dining room chair.

"I cant wait to see it" Logan said grabbing my hand and following Izadi upstairs.

"Now cover your eyes and follow me" Izadi said grabbing our shoulders and leading us in the direction of the nursery and all of the sudden we stopped, "Now before you open your eyes, I want you guys to know that I was very excited when I got the call saying you guys wanted me to paint the nursery. Im very happy for you guys and that I got to be part of this exciting time in both of your eyes. This is probably one of the most best pieces I've done. Now on the count of three you guys can open your eyes... 1...2...3."

Logan and I opened our eyes to something so beautiful. Our little girls Peony Nursery.

( A/N: This is was the room looks like)

"Armani. It's beautiful" I said shocked. Peonies meant so much to me and my past, and I always knew that I wanted them in my little girls bedroom.

"You guys like it?"

"We love it. You killed it" Logan said looking around the room. Armani even built the crib and the dresser that were still in the boxes before he even started.

"Well I better get going. I another project to do in Los Angeles. Good luck you guys" Armani said leaving with his crew, leaving me and Logan alone in the room.