Chapter 18

Authors note: hi guys;) I just wanted to tell you that in this chapter that there is no pictures. This chapter is a bit of a serious one and I didn't want to put any pictures to follow this. Enjoy!!

"Good morning Pearl Bing Bing. Morning Y/n."

Last night was a ruff night. Pearl wouldn't let us sleep. She was up all night and every time she stepped on us it felt like dull knifes. Logan started early blogging this morning before our families came into town.

"So babe. Today is the big day. We get to tell our parents that their having a grand baby" Logan smiled putting the camera down.

"I know. Now warning you about my grandma. She can be a bit, how do I say it. Maybe a bit obsessed over me and you."

"Wow she's part of the Logang! Cool."

"Logan I'm being serious. My family is crazy."

"Obviously, I can tell just by looking at Mike. Plus Y/n my family is just as crazy as yours" he chuckled.

"That's for sure. Just get ready, they'll probably be here soon."

...

As I was getting ready for that night, I heard a bunch of people talking outside and someone trying to get through the door.

"Ma. Is that you" I asked from the railing.

"Y/n? Logan?" Pam said coming through the front door.

"Hi guys I'm right here" I waved coming from upstairs.

"Oh hi darling. I've missed you" my mom said trying to help my grandma inside.

"I missed you too mommy. Hi nonna (grandma)" I said as I hugged her.

"Ciao bella! Comè stai?." (Hi beautiful. How are you?)

"Molto bene. Dovè Mike?". (Very good. Where's Mike?)

"I'm right here" he said coming in with all their luggage.

"Hi door knob."

He came over and messed up my hair. "Hi sis. I missed you."

"I really missed you too" I sarcastically said.

"Oh my god Y/n, he's even more handsome in person" my grandma said as Logan came down the stairs in his black Maverick sleeveless tank top and black shorts.

"Hi Ms. Majlak. It's nice to finally meet you" Logan said giving my grandma a hug.

"Wow he's even more muscular too" she said still hugging him.

"Okay Ma let's go sit down now" my mom said pulling my grandma away from him.

"Hi Pam."

"Hi sweetie. How are you? Is Logan giving you any trouble" she said hugging me.

"No he's good. We're both good."

Then my dad and Greg came in and sat down on the couch talking. Jake came late because of filming, but he insisted he still came because of the free food. I was a nervous wreck the whole day about telling our parents. The whole time I felt like I was about to pass out. Claudia came over to see my family, when low key I know she came here to see Jake.

"The house is nice Logan. Thank you for having us. It nice seeing both families together having dinner" my dad said at the dinner table as we started to eat dinner.

Logan smiled and swallowed his food, "Thank you Michael, I appreciate it a lot."

"So what's the real reason we're here. This seems too sketchy that we're all here" Jake said.