Chapter 8

"I love you Paul."

"I love you too Y/n. Come on let's get back to the hotel". He grabbed my hand and started following the others to the car.

"Hey what was that back there that happened" Spencer asked us knowing what happened when we kissed as we go into the car.

"Just a spur of the moment" Logan said putting his arm around me in the car and smiling at Spencer then to me.

The car ride back to the hotel was quiet but sweet. Logan rested his head on my shoulder until we got back. I would casually hear light snores into my ear.

"Loges were here" I whispered as I ran my fingers through his freshly short hair cut.

Ever since the situation in Japan, Logan has been more mature when it came to self care. The first thing he did when he came home was to cut his hair. He said he wanted to change. I'll never forget that day he came home. He was like the walking dead. He went dark for a while. Drinking and sleeping. He didn't work or come out of his room for weeks. As his assistant still then, I didn't know what to do. But now looking back I'll would want to do is hold him.

"Come on bubba. Wake up".

"I'm up" he got up and out of the car.

...

When we got home the next few weeks were hectic. Logan went back to training even more. He was training 24/7 through out the day. I was also busy with my Victoria Secret shoots and trying to set up and get ready for the second press conference and the fight in Manchester a few weeks after. Mike came back home from Connecticut. He's been here more often helping out Logan more than just here to visit me and him.

"Little sis what are you doing in here all alone. Everyone is watching Logan spar."

"I'm trying to work. It's been busy since we've came back from Chicago."

"Well I think it's time to take a break" mike closed my computer as I was typing.

"Michael! Why did you do that."

"Oh come on and let's go" he laughed pulling me up from my chair. I followed him outside to see everyone watching Logan train.

"Hey y/n what's up. Missed you out here" jake said realizing I was outside pulling me into a hug.

"Hey Jakey. Missed you too. What's new?"

After my words I saw Jakes face drop, not knowing what to say next. I knew something was on his mind and he didn't want to talk about it.

"Jake what's going on" I said worried and he pulled me back a bit from the rest.

"I've been having problems with Erika recently. She's only been taking to me when she needs help to find people for her music or when she's needs money to release her new songs. She keeps avoiding me when I want to talk or hangout with her and I'm not sure why."

"Maybe you guys have been hanging on too tight for your relationship. Maybe it's time to let go. Have you tried working it out before anything?"

"She pushes me away and doesn't talk to me."

"I can speak to her if you want to. I don't need you stressing before the fight and not focusing at practice."

"No. Let me handle it. I just need time to figure it out yet."

"Okay. Just let me know if you need help Jake. I'm always here for you."

"Thanks Y/n."

"Jake stop yapping and get your ass in this ring" Milton called out snapping us out of our convo.