Chapter 15

"Ready" Logan asked grabbing my hand as we sat in the airplane seats and the plane went for take off.

"I'm so excited. Are you better after last night?".

"I'm always better when I'm with you."

"I love you."

"I love you too. Go to sleep and I'll wake you up when we're about to land." I rested my head on his shoulder and looked over out the window to see the city of London get smaller and smaller as we got higher on the plane and as I fell asleep.

Last nights fight had me so anxious the minute he walked into the ring. The second he made eye contact with me and nodded, my heart skipped a beat. By the last round he looked like he was going to fall on the ground and give up just by leaning against the rope.

The minute it was announced that it was a draw and both Logan and JJ's hands were both risen everyone's mouths dropped. I was in shock, but for Logan it didn't hit him until last night after the club. That was the second time I've ever seen Logan break down in my arms like that.

Before we landed Logan woke me up, so I could put my seatbelt back on. Once we got off the plane we stood around for our luggage.

"Loges I'll be right back. I don't feel so good"I said running to the girls bathroom. Once I got to the bathroom I immediately threw up. I got up off the bathroom stall floor and flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth at the sink.

"Better now?" Logan asked standing outside the bathroom. I nodded.

The whole time we were in the car I kept looking out the window looking at the beautiful city of Paris.

"Stop looking out the window and spoiling the city for yourself. We have the whole day to site see" Logan said laughing.

I tried checking us into the hotel room but the receptionist had a hard time understanding me. "Reservation for Logan" I said slowly and he still didn't understand.

"Enregistrement sous le nom de Paul" Logan said from behind me. (checking in under the name Paul). The receptionist handed us the keys to our room.

"What the. How and since when do you speak French?" I asked shocked.

"I guess I learned something out of the 4 years of high school" he smiled.

"This is huge" gasped looking around our hotel room. It had a big living room with French doors to our bedroom with huge windows on every wall.

I walked over to the window and gasped pointing at the Eiffel Tower. "Oh my god."

"You like it" Logan asked.

"I love it" I said mesmerized by the sight. I've always wanted to come here since I was a little girl. And now I am with the man of my dreams.

"It sparkles at night" Logan said kissing my head and  wrapping his arms around me.

"It must be beautiful at night."

"Not as beautiful as you. Talking about the night. I've set up reservations for me and you tonight, on the roof top over looking the Eiffel Tower."