Chapter 2: Rich, pay.

Jeongyeon's POV

My dad is so fucking annoying! He didn't even know what actually happened. Those guys cheated! Ugh! And plus, it was my money I used to buy that fucking stupid ass car so why is he yelling at me as if he bought it for me.

I've been living independently half of my life. I worked part time jobs at my best friend's cafe that got me to graduate. I sold most of my stuff I got as a gift in order to buy an apartment for myself. It sounds harsh to sell the presents you got from people but I need to prove to my dad that I can live without touching his money. I already own a bar, thanks to my mom and I planned on returning the money today but because of those cheaters, I ended up getting yelled at.

*knock knock*

Before I could even ask who it is, there's my mom peeking in my room. I spinned my chair around to face the computer.

'What, mom' I bluntly asked.

'Sigh, honey. You know you're dad is just worried for you. Look, you got yourself a bruised face. Of course, your dad will get mad' My mom gently said while rubbing both of my arms as she stood behind my chair.

'He didn't even ask how's my face. He just blew up and started yelling at me' I said. Ugh.

'I know, I know. I'm sorry for your dad. He's just stressed, baby' She said and kissed the top of my head. I felt comfort. I would do anything for my mom. I actually ask her to live with me and I'll take care of her but no, she chose to stay with that yelling machine.

'Eomma, here. Take this.' I reached in my pocket and pulled out an envelope of thick cash.

'What's this?' She asked.

'I'm leaving the house for good. Call me when you need me. Love you, mom' I said. Quickly kissing her in the cheek. Making sure I left before she could even open the envelope.

—-
I went to my bar and saw new faces.

'Oh, look who's here! The owner who never shows up in her bar!' Momo came up to me.

She's the best friend I was talking about. She manages my bar whenever I'm out getting in trouble. I really rely on her a lot. We've been best friends for like half of my life.

'So? What's the reason for that now?' She asked pointing at the bruise on my face.

'Betting on my car' I answered.

'What?! You literally-?! Man, that's an audi right there, why did yo-'

'Relax your ass' I shoved my hand on her face making her shut up.

'What do you mean? You literally wasted your money' She said as she follow me to the counter.

'I've had that car for three years, Momo. Time to get a new one' I smirked as I request a drink to the Jackson, our best bartender.

'I see instead of getting a new car, you got a new bruise' Jackson stated and handed me a drink.

I rolled my eyes and a girl caught my eyes. Damn, she got big jugs! Her lips, damn I'd love to kiss that. Her neck, I'd love to mark that. Her ass man, I wanna grind on that. I wanna do that girl in bed.

'Pretty, isn't she?' My thoughts were interrupted by Jackson.

'Yeah, what's the name?' I asked.

'That's Jihyo. My FRIEND, Jeong. Don't you dare touch her' Momo glared at me and making sure she emphasise the word 'friend'

I rolled my eyes.

No girl is safe with me.

I smirked.

'Yah! I just said don't you dare touch her!' Momo smacked me, interrupting my dirty thoughts about the girl.

'I didn't even-'

'Remember that Jennie girl you randomnly fucked in the washroom?' She pointed her index on my face that made me flinch.

'Hey! I-!'

'That Lisa you flirted with for a week and left her hanging?!'

'Wait, that-'

'That Rosé girl you sneakily fingered in the middle of the dance floor?!'

'I didn-!'

'And that Jisoo who's obsessed with you because you told her you want her to be your girlfriend?!'

'Well, those fours girls are now bestfriends! Thanks to you!' Momo kept yelling and pointing at me.

Good thing, it's just the staff that's here since my bar only opens in the evening.

'What's happening here?' Three girls came.

Nayeon-unnie, Mina, and Sana.

'Unnie, tell our bestfriend to not flort with Jihyo' wait what? Even them know that Jihyo?

'Yah, Yoo Jeongyeon!' Nayeon-unnie pulled my ear.

'Ow!'

'Don't you dare flirt with Jihyo or I'll tell your dad where this bar is located' she threatens.

No way, if my dad finds out I have a bar. He's gonna come and close this crap down.

'No, unnie! Okay, okay! Please, I'm sorry! I won't touch that bitch, I promise' I begged.

Normally, I get whatever girl I want. But for now, that Jihyo is safe.

'Good.' She smirked and let go of my ear.

'Damn, y'all have anger issues' I fixed my clothes and turned to the counter.

'Says the one who gets in trouble 24/7' Momo said.

'Tsh!' I rolled my eyes.

I looked aside and that girl is still getting my attention. I smirked secretly.

Maybe fucking her without them knowing could work.

—-
Damn Jeongyeon is pretty active....