Chapter 22: Vacation (Feelings? What feelings?)

Jihyo was awoken by the vibrations from her phone. She saw the maknaes now scattered around the three beds. She chuckled at the cute sight of her younger sisters. She looked around more and there's Jungkook and Jeongyeon on the small sofa sitting as they sleep.

It's gonna give them pain tomorrow.

//text messages//

Mark: Hey, Jihyo.
Are you okay now?
I hope you're okay now.
I'm so worried
You're probably asleep but I hope you're okay.

Jihyo: Yes, oppa. Thank you for worrying. Why are you awake at this time?

Mark: I couldn't sleep thinking about you.
Can you come out? Meet me at the beach.

It took awhile for Jihyo to reply since she was hesitant.

Jihyo: Alright

//end of text messages//

'Jihyo?'

'Why are you awake?'

The person on the couch squinted a few times to see better.

'Why are you sleeping on the couch? Your neck is gonna hurt tomorrow' Jihyo helped Jeongyeon to sit up and yup, Jeongyeon's feeling that pain in her neck.

'Even sleeping, your sisters are hyper. I literally went flying out of the bed' Jeongyeon chuckled remembering how hard a sleeping Tzuyu kicked her out of the bed.

'I'm sorry' Jihyo chuckled too as she apologizes.

'Why are you awake?'

'Mark wants to meet up at the beach' and for sure, it made Jeongyeon depress.

'Well, I have to go. You can take my space and go back to sleep' Jihyo then went off leaving a pouting Jeongyeon.

—-
Jeongyeon's POV

Where the hell is she? It's 4:30 am now. She left an hour ago.

I got up and wore a black hoodie to go after her but I took a last glance of the maknaes and Jungkook before going.

I went to the beach and they're not there so I walked around more and there!

I hid behind a coconut tree. They're sitting in the sand.

I wonder what they're talking about.

I scanned their surrounding. There are cans that I'm guessing thsoe are can if beers. I watched them and what happened next broke me,

They kissed.

I felt my heart break into a million of pieces. They're so into it, especially Jihyo. Wrapping her arms around Mark's neck.

I keep wiping the tears that are falling while so focused on watching them.

They stood up holding each other's hands and I quietly followed them back into the hotel. They took the first elevator then I ran up to press the button for the next elevator.

I arrived at a different floor,

This is Jungkook's floor.

I came out and looked for them. As soon as I saw them, I hid behind a wall. I watched how Mark pinned Jihyo into wall, they're smiling to each other and kissed passionately.

My tears fell hard, my heart shattered even more.

They went into Mark's room.

That makes sense... Jungkook's in our room..