Chapter 15: An ostrich and a cub (Part 1)

Chaeyoung woke up hungry and groaned as her stomach growls. It's her birthday today!

Luckily, she doesn't have class today unlike the other two. She tippy toed to Jeongyeon's room hoping she's there.

She slowly opened that door as it makes a creaky sound. She walked up to the older one who's snoozing softly.

'Unnie~' she shook her.

The latter groaned and rubbed her eye.

'Unnie, I'm hungry' the cub said pouting.

The older one then slowly opened her eyes. Seeing an in need cute little cub pouting. She chuckled softly and got up.

'Don't you know how to cook?' She asked.

The cub vigorously shook her head for a 'no' which Jeongyeon thought it was cute.

'Alright. Dress up and we'll go somewhere to eat' Jeongyeon said standing up and shoving the cub out of her room so she could change.

'You don't know how to cook either?' The cub asked as she gets shoved out of the room.

'I do but I didn't get to buy groceries yesterday because I stayed in my office doing work. Now go on, go along' she answered. Chaeng reached the outside of he room and looked at the older one close the door in front of her smiling.

—-
They went down to the parking lot for Jeongyeon's car.

'So? What do you feel like eating?' Jeongyeon asked as she put on her seatbelt which the cub is doing at the same time.

'I wanna go to where Jihyo unnie's work. I wanna see Jihyo unnie!' the cub smiled widely.

'I uhh don't think it's open yet. It's only 12 noon' the latter said that made Chaeng look down in disappointed.

Oh, no no no no. Not in my watch.

'Alright, alright. As long as you're with me, everything will be an exception!' Jeongyeon cheered that made the latter on the passenger seat look at her with a smile. She then started the engine and started driving.

'Jihyo-unnie! Here we come!' The cub cheered.

——-
After minutes of driving, they arrived at the location.

'Is your boss here?' She asked the security that might've known her and he let them in.

'Yes, Ms. Yoo. In his office' the buff guy answered leading them in.

As soon as they got in, the little cub saw her older sister already and ran towards the girl who's cleaning the tables. Jeongyeon ran after her telling Chaeng not to run since the cub might trip or something.

'Unnnnniiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee' the little cub screamed. Everyone looked at her especially the girl she called.

It startled everyone. She almost fell but luckily the girl in front of her and the girl who's running after her caught her just right in time. But the cub and Jihyo are now both on the ground.

'Chaeng! Are you okay?' Jeongyeon asked as she bend down looking worried for the cub who's in Jihyo's arms.

'You're not hurt, Chaeng. Are you?' Jihyo asked checking every part of Chaeng if she's hurt.