Chapter 19: Vacation (Roommates)

Jeongyeon's POV

Since my business is been good, I decided to treat my staff into a vacation. It was supposed to be just the staff and I but.....

WHY THE FUCK IS MY SISTER AND HER FRIENDS, THE UNNIES? I said bring ONE person they want to bring why is Mark here too?! I understand why Jihyo, Jungkook, and Chaeng are here but why him too? Ugh

'Woah, Jeongyeon! This is some vacation you got for us' Nayeon unnie said looking at the hotel from the outside.

'It was supposed to be just the staff' I muttered.

'My baby sister is been good and treating all of us' Seungyeon unnie pat my shoulder before walking in the hotel.

'I didn't even ask you to come' I muttered again. I crossed my arm.

(Just imagine this is Jeongyeon's outfit with shades and a hat

(Just imagine this is Jeongyeon's outfit with shades and a hat.)

I turned to my right not expecting to see an ethereal beauty.

That's right, it's Jihyo

That's right, it's Jihyo. I'm talking about her. Who else would I be talking about? Of all girls I've meet she's the one that lingered around my mind this long.

We had an eye contact for a few seconds. She gave me a smile that probably will always be my favourite. It was interrupted when Mark came out of their van and snaked his arm around Jihyo that made me feel hostile.

I went into the lobby while the unnies and the uninvited ones helps themselves by taking their card from the receptionist.

'Woah, woah wait!' I went in separating them from the front desk.

They all looked at me with a confused face.

'I didn't invite you guys here so I had enough hotel rooms for my staff. JUST for MY STAFF' I looked at them in the eyes as they lean back.

'So you guys, get your own rooms' I took the cards from the front desk and turned around raising them in front of the ininvited ones, 'And these? These are for my staffs' I said then walked away.