Chapter 17: day off

It's an ordinary weekend morning for everyone. For the first time, everyone's in the house.

Jeongyeon walked into the kitchen seeing a beautiful young lady wearing a bigger shirt than her size.

'Jihyo?' She called out. The girl immediately turned to her with a smiley face.

'You're awake. You should sit down, I'm almost done cooking' Jihyo said.

'Cooking? We don't have groceri-'

'I ran out to get some eggs and bacon' The girl in the kitchen walked around that area and looked up.

'Coffee?' She asked opening the top cabinet that made her shirt go up a bit, revealing some of her bottom.

Though, she's wearing spandex. Jeongyeon blushing, not knowing how a simple conversation and sight of Jihyo could make her heart flutter so much.

'Y-yes, please. Thank you' she stuttered and looked down trying not to look at Jihyo's bottom part.

Jihyo quickly made her coffe and finished her cooking.

'Coffee for you' putting down the coffee in front of a blushing Jeongyeon.

'T-thanks'

'I should wake up the kids. I'll be back' Jihyo walked.

As she walks, Jeongyeon couldn't help but stare at Jihyo's ass swaying as she walks.

Jeongyeon blushed hard with the scene. And smacked her face in between her palms.

Pull yourself together, Jeongyeon. You're not that person anymore! You're a good kid now, remember that.

—-
'What are we gonna do today, unnie?' Tzuyu asked while she shoved food in her mouth.

'Uhm, probably groceries. We literally have nothing in our fridge.' Jihyo answered.

'Are we all going together?' The cub's eyes sparkled which was cute for everyone around the table.

'I can go alon-' Jeongyeon tried talking but was interrupted.

'I wanna go!' The three maknaes said in unison that startled Jeongyeon.

'Chill your asses, dam- Ow!' Jeongyeon yelped when she got smacked by the girl beside her.

'Don't swear in front of your food!' Jihyo yelled.

She glared at Jeongyeon whi's rubbing the back if her head and looked at the girls smiling.

'And yes girls, we're all going together' she smiled.

The girls grinned and giggled. Especially Dahyun and Chaeng.

—-
'Unnie, do we need this?' Dahyun picked up a random canned food.

'Dahyun, that's a cat food' Jihyo scoffed.

The dubu girl immediately blushed and you can see it clearly because of her pale skin.

'Even if it's not for humans, she'll still eat it' Tzuyu, crossing her arms said, receiving a glare from a dubu.

'What about this unnie?' Chaeng picked up a strawberry scented air freshener.

'Oh! Oh! This one!' Dahyun grabbed a travel kit.

'I think we need this one' Tzuyu picked up a sharp corkscrew while putting up a very creepy smile.

The two older ones were just with the cart watching the girls pick up whatever they see. Jeongyeon who is responsible in pushing the cart, leaned in on Jihyo.