Chapter 4: Ms. Arrogant meets Ms. Hardworking

Jeongyeon's POV

I don't know why but I've been trying to find that girl. I'd really like to fuck the shit out of her. Ima bring her to my apartment tonight. She surprised me with how she looked earlier.

'Cheers!' Momo raised her glass.

'Cheers' I responded and our glasses touched.

'Hey, guys' Sana sat stood beside me with Nayeon and Mina following her.

'Hey' Momo greeted.

I didn't knwo why but I had the urge to ask them about that girl.

'Hey, Unnie. Do you know where that girl is?' I asked, clearing my throat.

She looked at me with confused eyes.

'Who?'

'That girl'

'Which girl!' We're kinda yelling at each ither now because of the loud music.

'That girl with the big tit- ow! What the hell, Momo!' I yelped.

'Don't talk of Jihyo like that!' She yelled making sure, I'd hear her.

'Oh! You're talking about Jihyo!' Nayeon said out loud.

We literally can't hear each other even though standing close beside each other.

'Yeah! That girl!' Finally! She understood!

'She's probably over there!' She said pointing at the counter.

Eh? No one's there. Even Jackson is gone.

'Thanks!' I said.

I was about to walk away when she pulled me close to her. She leaned in to my ear and whispered something.

'Touch Jihyo with your dirty hands, I'll make sure this bar of yours will be gone' she pulled away and gave me a devious smile that sent a chill down my spine.

I nodded, couldn't utter a word.

I walked towards the counter when Jackson shook me vigorously.

'What?!' I turned to him and he looked shock and running our of breath.

'J-Jihyo' as soon as I heard the mentioned name. I stood up from the stool.

'She's... in Room 314..' He said as he catches his breath when I realized something.

Room 314 is where the the Seungri-oppa and his friends are!
/Ha! Get it? Cause Seungri from Bigbang is a fricking pervert/

I sprinted my way up to the room.

Good timing! Ima save her and fuck her in my apartment!

I barged in aggressively when I felt the door hit something.

'Hey!' I saw a guy on the floor.

Oh, oops! Your fault, you were in the way.

I looked around and saw Seungri-oppa on top of Jihyo while his other friend had the girl's wrists pinned down on the sofa.

These fuckig dickheads tryna take my bitch!

The guy on the floor tried to attack me but I quickly punched him in the face. Then there's Seungri oppa and the other guy.

Bitches! Come at me hoes! Cone at me!

—-
Three of them are on the ground.

Tsk tsk! That's what you get for taking Yoo Jeongyeon's bitch. What's mine is mine.