Un-ending story :))

Two days. Jihyo thought it'd be a good thing to leave Jeongyeon enough space. But it also took two days for Jihyo to wake up finding an envelope on the kitchen island.

The envelope contained the title of the apartment. It said that the partment is now under the name of her and the other three.

With that, Jihyo rush to Jeongyeon's bar to talk to her girlfriend.

There, everyone gathered. Nayeon, Sana, Mina, Momo and Mark.

'W-what's happening here?' Jihyo asked.

All turned to her with unexplained expressions.

'Jihyo...' Momo handed out a newspaper.

Her eyes widens to what it says,

Yoo Jeongyeon, to be the youngest C.O.O. to take over the Yoo Corporation.

'She did it, Jihyo' Momo spoke. All looking down to the ground.

'Wh-where is she?' Her voice quivered.

But no one answered.

'Where is she?' She asked again. 'Mark?' She asked the young man but shook his head. 'Nayeon? Sana?' But the two averted their eyes. 'Momo? I know you guys know where she is! So tell m—'

'So what?! You can hurt her again?! So you can say sorry?!' Momo raised her voice thay made everyone hold her down. 'Jeongyeon... do you have any idea how much she's changed because of you?! Because of her stupid feelings for you?!' Momo screamed at Jihyo.

'She changed so much that we've never even seen her cry because of a girl. Never made efforts for a girl. Probably never even loved before' Momo continued. 'That's why I fucking hate her! Because she's being stupid for a girl like you! One sorry and your mistake will be forgiven, just like that' Nayeon and Sana got Momo to calm down and sat her down.

'Jihyo, you're my friend too but you've gone too far... hurting her like that?'

Jihyo felt satisfied for some reason. Why? Maybe because she knows how much she hurt the girl. The girl that didn't do anything but love and save her whenever she's in need of saving. The girl that didn't do anything but do her good. Yet, she hurt her. Not just once, but twice in a row. Not even letting the girl's heart from the first time she hurt her.

Maybe that's why she felt satisfied with Momo yelling at her dumbass.... because she deserved it. She deserved more than yelling. If she could, she would kneel down in front of Jeongyeon to say sorry.

'Where... where is she...?' Jihyo sobbed.

'She left the country. We don't know where' Nayeon stated.

'Her family won't speak to us either nor did she left us something to communicate with her' Sana said.

'I'm... late, aren't I?' She cried, her knees weakened.

'So damn late' Momo said bluntly.

Mark and Mina came up to the crying girl on floor.

'I'm so dumb... I'm so stupid... why am I so stupid..? Jihyo said to herself.

'Shh, it's okay, Jihyo-ah. It's okay~' mina pulled her close to her chest and comforted the crying girl.

I really wish I could say sorry to you in person someday, Jeongyeon.

Maybe, some people were meant to meet but not meant to be forever. If that happens, would you stay and insist that person is your person?

Or would you believe in the idea of 'fate' and be swayed with the current of life?

——-
THE END :)