Chapter 9: Nice?

Jeongyeon's POV

Aiya, it's been two days...

She's not that dumb to not get that I like her, right?

'Come back to me'

'For an independent and smart woman, you can be dense sometimes'

She got it, right? With those, she'd get a hint that I like her.

ARGHHHH why am I overthinking about this stuff

'Yo, psycho. You good?' Momo tap her my shoulder before sitting down on the seat in front of me. Facing each other in fron of my desk.

I groaned.

'I got invited to a party. Lots of new faces and foreigners, I'll tell you that' She looked at me mischieviously. I know what she's thinking.

I just looked at her.

'I'll pass' I said as I throw my head back and leaned back on my seat. I need to think of ways to change how Jihyo thinks of me.

'Huh? Woah, woah, woah! You for real?' She asked with a shock written on her face.

'Yeah man. I need to change how Jihyo thinks of me' I threw my head on my desk that caused a thud sound.

'She thinks I'm a pervert who fucks every girl I meet...' I said depressingly.

'Wait, isn't that true tho?'

I looked up and glared at her. 'Not funny, Momo'

'Okay, okay. You're confusing me, my friend' she scratched her head in confusion.

'Why would you care about what she thinks? Like yeah you didn't get to fuck her in bed but there are a lot of girls out there' She said.

'I thought you were done with her' she added.

We just looked at each other when,

'Wait..' she gasped.

Her eyes widened and she put her hand on her mouth.

'No way!' She exclaimed.

'What?' I stared at her weirdly. This girl is weird as shit, not gonna lie.

'You like her!' She pointed at me. 'You like Park Jihyo!' She repeated.

I blushed and my eyes widened that caused me to look down on my lap.

Oh my god, you do!'

'Can you shut up?!' I stood from my seat and covered her mouth indicating her to be quiet. I looked to see if my office door is closed and thank god it is.

'Shut up, okay?' I said to her. She smiled and nodded vigorously.

I let go of her and went back to my seat to let out a big sigh as I look up at the ceiling, leaning back on my chair again.

'I like her man. I know, it's weird' I stated.

'Did you tell her?' She asked. I looked at her and saw her deep in curiousness.

'I tried...' I fixed myself to sit properly.

'Well...?'

I sighed, 'I don't know if she got the message' I looked down.

She hummed as she leans back on her seat and crossed her arms. Looking at me with a smirk on her face.

'What?'