Chapter 12: Her As A Person.

Jeongyeon's POV

'Mom, I'm telling you I'm never going back to that house' I sighed as I turn my chair around to face my mom, who is sitting on the chair in front of my desk.

'Jeong, my daughter, your dad wants you back in our house for your grandparents' wedding anniversary' She said as I saw her eyes quiver but her lips curved upwards.

'Mom, look. I don't want you to get hurt, okay? But we both know that dad and I tried to get along and we all know it didn't go well' I said as gently as I can.

'The Tuan family are coming. Aren't you friends with their son? I heard he's bringing a date. You should to.'

'You should bring that Jihyo you always talk about on the phone. I was in awe when you sent me her picture. She's really beautiful' she grinned. I blushed hard as she said that.

I sighed.

I actually feel bad for my mom. She's been trying to fix this family by herself. I tried to be a good kid, okay? But it's just that every move I make, it's either wrong or not enough for my dad. He wants me to be perfect. Well, I rather be the most fucked up person than to be his perfect daughter.

'Jeong, please just try to come, okay?' She reached out for my hand.

I reluctantly nodded.

We both got startled when my office door was opened aggressively.

'Unnie!'

It revealed a panting Dubu. I stood up worriedly.

'What's wrong? Are you okay?!' I walked towards her and she looked at me with worried eyes. She looked at the lady in front of my desk and looked embarrassed and bowed to my mom.

'It's Tzuyu, unnie. She's in trouble' she blurted out and held onto my shoulder to hold her weight. Trying to catch her breath.

I looked at my mom worriedly. 'Mom, stay here. Don't come out, okay? Love you' I kissed her in the cheek and she nodded.

I pulled Jackson with me who is cleaning when I passed by him and ran with Dahyun leading the way.

We ended up in the alley behind my bar. I saw two guys holding Tzuyu in both arms, and three other guys surrounding her.

They're the guys I beat up in the back of their campus.

'Take that back!' Tzuyu yelled angrily.

'What? That your sister is a slut and a gold digger? She is tho' The guys chuckled as I feel my blood boiled when those words came out from his mouth.

'That's not true!' Tzuyu tried to resist.

That's when we decided to go in.

'Hey!' I ran in when they all looked at me.

The guys looked shocked and I started walking to them. Making every step I make gets heard by them.

'You kids just never learn do you?' I asked with a straight tone.

The two guys let go of Tzuyu and all of them walked stepped backwards. I could see fear in their eyes, maybe because of what I did to them the last time I fought them.