Chapter 8: Message

'Well, she's good now and she's just stressed. Even if you think it's a minor thing, it can kill just so you know that' the doctor said to the three that are waiting outside the room.

Jihyo felt relieved that Chaeng is fine now. The doctor then bowed and they also did. She sat down on the seats with Tzuyu rubbing her arm.

'How can I be so careless about Chaeng?' She whispered. Blaming herself as to why Chaeng was brought to the hospital.

'It's not you, unnie. Don't blame yourself for everything' Tzuyu conforted.

Jihyo looked at her sister and pulled the girl into a hug causing Tzuyu's face to be buried in her chest.

'Tzuyu-ah, you're not feeling anything, aren't you? If you're not feeling fine, tell me immediately, okay? I don't want anything like this to happen to you guys again' Jihyo said as she caressed the girl's head before kissing it. Tzuyu, feeling love by her unnie, wrapped her arm around ther sister's waist.

Jeongyeon who's standing there watched the lovable sight of the girls. How she wished, she had that.

As she was staring at them, Jihyo noticed Jeongyeon staring. Once, the both of them noticed they were having an eye contact, they looked away immediately.

'Unnie! What happened?!' Dahyun who just arrived, panting hard.

'Your little sister was just stressed. Where were you?' Jihyo's eye furrowed.

'Oh, looking for a part-time job with my friends' Dahyun answered immediately while trying so hard to catch her breath.

Jihyo signalled the girl to sit down beside her.

'You don't have to, Dahyun-ah. Just focus on your studies then we're good. I don't want you to be stressed out then bring you to the hospital' Jihyo said as she pat the pale girl's head.

'Unnie, the landlady is becoming a bitch to us and is trying to raise the rent just because we're all bunch of girls. I asked our neighbour and they said the landlady didn't say such thing to them' Dahyun clenched her fists.

'It's okay, Dahyun-ah. The landlady took us in when we had nothing and I can work for another job in the morning' Jihyo said gently caressing Dahyun's fist that slowly went soft from her touch.

'Then, you're the one who's gonna be stress by working yourself off' The tall girl who had been listening and watching their conversation finally spoke.

'If it's for my family, I'll do it' Jihyo said firmly while looking into the girl's eyes.

Jeongyeon knew Jihyo wasn't gonna back down.

'Aren't you Ms. Yoo? The one who owns the Lucifero Bar?' Dahyun asked curiously.

'That's me' The latter nodded.

'Oh...' Dahyun's mouth made an 'O' shape.

'I'll go pay for the hospital bill. I know you don't have nothing yet since tomorrow is your first day on Mark's bar. Call me when you need me' Jeongyeon turned away when Jihyo stood up and called for her.

'Wait!'

Quick as fuck, Jeongyeon turned around.

'Why are you helping me?' For sure, it's unusual since they didn't have a good history working with each other.

'To make it up to you, I guess' Jeongyeon said. The girl could be the honest and nicest person  you'll meet but just really crooked in the head sometimes.

'And you, Dubu looking girl.' Jeongyeon looked at Dahyun. 'You can start working tomorrow. I know you and your friends applied at my place. I've seen your application and you're good' Jeongyeon said putting her hands on her pockets like a cool person.

'Tzuyu. Didn't you want to work for me too? You can pass your application tomorrow and I'll look at it' Jeongyeon said.

The three grew confused. Why would she help them so much?

'You don't have to help us a lot you know. I'll pay back you as soon as I get my first paycheck.' Jihyo said. Not wanting to owe the girl a lot. Who knows what the girl can do if she owes her a lot. By what happened last time, no one can blame the girl for thinking bad things about her former boss.

'Hmm see, it's been awhile since I ran so much and imagine that I ran carrying your sister.' Jeongyeon stated thinking how to take the girl back to work for her. 'I don't care about money, Ms. Park'

'Then?' Jihyo gulped. What if the girl wants to get in her pants again? She can't manage to live through that again.

Jeongyeon smirked.

'Come back to me'

—-
Jihyo's POV

'Come back to me'

I don't know why but my heart beat went faster. I felt my face heat up. I shouldn't be feeling this way. I slapped myself internally.

For me, it came out as a doubled meaning phrases.

'W-what do you mean?' Why am I stuttering?

She looked like she was also shocked from what she said by the way her eyes widened when I asked her.

'I-I meant come and work f-for me again' she stutter and looked away.

I heard the two girls giggling behind me, I turned around and they were smiling deviously at me. Ugh, if they just knew what she did to me...

'But I've been accepted, Ms. Yoo. I can't go back and forth to different work places. I'm wasting time and I need to get paid in order to pay our rent' I said, irritatedly.

'Mark is my best friend. I can ask him. I'll pay you in advance too' straightforward, Jeongyeon said.

'Why are you so worked up for me to go back to your bar? You can easily hired another girl to work for you' I raised an eyebrow at Jeongyeon that caused her to walk up to me.

I took a step back but she was already in front of me and staring me down.

'You know, Ms. Park' she leaned in and started off. I gulped.

'For an independent and smart woman, you can be dense sometimes' She said and started walking away.

'What the hell does she mean?' I whispered in annoyance.

'Ouuuu~' I looked back and saw my two younger sisters teasing me.

Ugh.

——-
Jeongyeon's POV

As soon as I'm out of her sight,

'Hoky fuck, my heart!' I held my heart that had been beating so fast. Leaning on the wall to hold my weight. My knees are growing weak.

I didn't know she looked so pretty upclose. Goddamn! No wonder why guys follow her with stares.

'Ugh, Jeongyeon! What the fuck is happening to you?!' I vigorously scratched my head in annoyance causing to mess it up.

I slowly brushed my back against the wall till my ass meet the ground.

'I just hope she got what I was tryna say...' I hugged my knees and sulked.

'I like her.... I like that girl, Park Jihyo'

—-
Hmm