Chapter 21: Vacation (Found You)

Jeongyeon's POV

'Chaeng? Do you know where your sister is?' I asked the cub who just came out of the shower.

'No. Haven't seen her since lunch. Maybe she's in the other room. Dahyunnie and tzuyu's? Or the unnies perhaps?' She answered.

Is she that mad at me?

I went out to check the other rooms. I went to every room, even the other staffs but she's not there.

I went out to look for her at the beach but she's not there. I tried contacting her but she can't be reached.

I saw some of my staff that are walking on the sand.

'Hey, have you seen Jihyo? She's one of your former workmates' I asked.

'Ah, I saw her go that way. She seem really mad so I was too scared to ask what was wrong' one if the girl pointed towards the jungle.

Don't tell me she's lost!

'T-thanks! Can you inform the rest that the girl you saw got lost? We have to look for her' I told them and ran towards the jungle.

—-
'Jihyo! Jihyo! Jihyo!' I called but no one's responding.

'Unnie! She's not in our area!' Dahyun ran up to me panting holding a flashlight.

'Not in ours either' Nayeon unnie came panting too.

What if she got into the deeper part of the jungle? Ugh! Jihyo! Why you gotta be like this?!

I ran deeper to the jungle calling out her name.

'Jeongyeon, wait!'

'Unnie!'

They called out to me but I kept running. I suddenly felt drop on myself; a raindrop.

Oh no. Jihyo, please be safe. Be safe, Jihyo.

I kept running not caring where.

'Jihyo!' I pant as I felt my feet get tired and and my body feel the cold breeze of the gloomy night but I still kept on running until,

*BOOGSH!'

Ugh! Of all time I need to trip!

I stood up fast to look for Jihyo again when,

'Jihyo?' I saw a girl leaning back on the tree.

I smiled as I knew it was her. I walked up to her as I stare at her face covered by her hair.

'Found you' I smiled gently.

She  groaned softly and looked around. Her eyes widened as soon as she saw me and desperately ran up to me as I catch her into a hug.

She scared me when she broke down.

'Are you okay? Are you hurt?' I asked worriedly wanting to know why she's crying but before I knew it, she's lost consciousness.

'Jihyo? Jihyo!' I shook her but I got no response. 'Baby, stay with me. Come on.. come on...' I put my ear on her chest to see if her heart's still beating and thankfully it is.

I caressed her face softly as she snooze off. Seeing her made my heart flutter that gave a smile on my face.

Soon, it started raining so I put my jacket on her and carried her in a bridal style. I ran my way out of the the jungle and luckily we made it safely back into the hotel.