Chapter 28: Chaeng's Adventure

Everyone: Nayeon, Mina, Sana, Momo, Mark, Jackson, Jihyo and Jeongyeon, gathered at Jeongyeon's bar to talk about things.

'Daebak. Good thing it's Jackson's dad that your parents made a deal with and not some other businessman' Nayeon uttered.

'Jeongyeon could've killed me' Jackson followed.

'To think Chaeng was the lost heir of the Son's?' Sana spoke.

'There would've possibly Jeon Jihyo and Jeon Jackson' Momo breathe out.

In unison, everyone sighed heavily.

'What to do now?' Mina asked the group.

'Should we let Chaeng know?' Mark then asked.

'Maybe someday, but absolutely now now' Jihyo responded.

'All I know is I have to meet them' Everyone looked at Jihyo. 'To know what their intentions are with my sister'

She sighed.

———
Chaeyoung's POV

I woke up alone in our new apartment. I know Dahyun and Tzuyu have school but Jihyo and Jeongyeon unnie are out too. I wonder where they are.

I dressed up into a shirt-hoodie and above-the-knee shorts. You could say, I look like a kid.

'Adventure time!' I whispered looking at myself in the mirror, putting on my hat and backpack. And went off.

Oh! Ice cream!

I ran to the park as soon as I saw the ice cream stand.

'Ahjussi, can I get a strawberry ice cream?' I said reaching out to his hand to hand in my money.

'Don't you have school today? Are you from that wlementary school over there?' He pointed at a small school where little kids are coming out.

I felt offended a little but it's okay! Be posistive, Chaeng!

'Ah-ani, Ahjussi. I'm a university student. I go to university of Seoul' I said to him.

'Omo! Smart kid, huh? Mian, mian. You look so cute and the same height as my daughter who goes to that school over there so I thought you're an elementary' He explained.

'It's okay, Ahjussi' I chuckled and waved bye to him, which he waved back and smiled.

Why am I so small? Why do I have to look like a kid all the time?

I complained while eating my ice cream when I noticed an old lady wearing a kimono standing on the bench.

'Go away! Don't come any closer!' She yelped trying to shoo away the puppy.

I quickly ran to the puppy and carried it, trying to balance my strawberry ice cream so it won't fall.

'Let it go, kid. That dog betrayed me! It tried to chase me when I was just giving it food to eat.' she told me but the puppy just licked my face and barked cutely.

I saw the bone she's holding,

That's why it chased her...