Chapter 25: Moving out

'Okay, so you told her you like her?'

The man asked Jihyo and pointed at Jeongyeon.

'WAHHAHAHA!'

The two girls looked at each other, confused as to what's happening.

'Why are you laughing?' Jeongyeon asked the man.

'I knew. I knew she liked you but I was just really being stubborn because you know me Jeong, I don't like losing to you' Mark, Jeongyeon's best bud and Jihyo's suitor. Laughing at the fact that he got rejected.

'Huh?' The two looked at each other again with confusion.

'I do like Jihyo but ever since I started getting a move on her, I knew she wasn't interested. She was always nagging about how such of a dickhead you are then her nagging went softer until she speaks highly of you' Mark smirked making Jihyo blush and shy in front of Jeongyeon.

'Wwait, aren't you mad? You guys kissed last night. Don't you like her? Who laughs at getting rejected' Jeongyeon confusedly asked.

'I do like Jihyo but I'm not in love with her HAHAHAHA!

Yoo Jeongyeon. We're players but we would never have conflict because of a girl. That's our rule, remember?' Mark pointed at the girl. Making the latter remember those little promises they made in their university life.

'So, you're not mad?' Jihyo asked and raised her brows.

'Nope. Of course, not. I saw it coming. Especially when she stopped me and left me that night you saw us making out. I just really didn't feel like losing to my best bud, Jeongyeon.' He assured.

The two felt relief now at least everyone is okay with them.

'Well, you two better last long cause I would never accept this rejection for nothing' he gave a firm pat on Jeongyeon's shoulder and left with a smile.

——-
Jeongyeon's POV

I'm glad that everything has been going well for me and Jihyo. Ever since we cleared out everything to everyone, we became a couple,

'Jeong, I'm planning to look for an apartment tomorrow..' The girl said on my chest said while looking at the tv.

'What? Don't tell me you're breaking up with me' she got up and chuckled.

'I love your reaction but no, I'm not breaking up with you' she squished my face before leaning on my shoulder and squeezed onto my arm.

'It's just you've helped us so much. We can't live here forever' she said.

I sighed

'You're right. I'll help you'

——
Jihyo's POV

The next day....

'So it has three bedrooms, a balcony, and a spacious living room' the real estate agent said.

I guess the maknae has to share a room together.

'Nope, the building beside us is preventing the natural light to come inside' Jeongyeon said.

She has a point.

We went to another building and daebak... it looks luxurious! Can I even afford this?

The agent brought us to the elevator and talked about the apartment unit.

'This one is owned by the Yoo's' The Yoo's?! I looked at Jeongyeon and she put her finger over her mouth and signaled me to 'shush' before winking at me.

He brough us to the penthouse and woah! It's so modern and so spacious.

'It has a balcony on the second level and a big patio on the first' He showed us around. 'It also has three big rooms, bigger than the last one I showed you' he added.

I can't afford this!

'I think, we're good—'

'I like it! We're taking it' Jeongyeon interrupted.

We?!

'Great! I'm just gonna get ready the papers and we're good!' The agent happily said.

I leaned in on Jeongyeon and whispered,

'We?'

She looked at me grinning.

'You're right. We can't live in my apartment forever cause it's too small for us. I can't have you four stay in my master bedroom forever' she shrugged.

I raised my eyebrows at her. Seems like she got the wrong idea.

'Alright, who's signing?' The guy turned to us holding papers and a pen.

'I am' Jeongyeon walked towards him and they leaned on the kitchen island to sign the papers.

I really can't win against this girl.

——
Third Person's POV

'Wahhh'

'Unnie, can we afford this?'

'Wow!'

The three maknae happily gasped as soon as we walked in while carrying their luggages. It makes Jihyo so happy to see them like that. They've been through a lot ever since our parents died.

'Alright girls. Time to plan who owns which room' Jeongyeon put her arm around Jihyo's waist.

'Yoda and lion cub, you're sharing the medium sized room.' The two high fived with a grin.

'Dubu you're in the smallest one since you'll be single forever' Jeongyeon joked. The dubu pouted and sulked. The two maknes ruffled the older ones head.

'Your unnie and I will be sharing the master bedroom' Jeongyeon said that made the shorter one blush. Jihyo looked at her and received a flirty wink from the taller one.

'Jihyo-ah, you shouldn't take advantage of me, arrasso?' She pouted.

Jeongyeon of course, received a pretty solid smack in the head from Jihyo.

'You're sleeping on the couch' Jihyo walked away carrying her luggage. When there's Jeongyeon crying herself in depression.

'Unnie, you know you can be the smartest but you can also be stupid' Chaeng shooke her head and chuckled and the three were off to their bedrooms leaving Jeongyeon in a crippling depression.

——-
Guys, how are you?