Prologue

The happiest day of Arthit Rojnapat is the day he found out that he was pregnant with his boyfriend, Kongpob Suthilak. He wants to make a surprise for Kongpob so he decided to tell him on his birthday. Arthit prepared everything in his apartment. He waited him until midnight. Kongpob come home with a sad face. Before Arthit could told him about his pregnancy, Kongpob ask him to break up.

" Let's break up, P'Arthit"

" What... What are you saying?"

" I'm sorry P'Arthit. Let's break up"

" Why.... did I make a mistake?"

" No... P'Arthit. It's me. I'm going to marry Apple in next 2 weeks."

" Why?"

" She was pregnant"

Arthit slapped Kongpob's face with teary-eyes.

" You are cheating on me"

" I'm sorry..." Kongpob cried.

" Don't show your face again"

" P'Arthit sorry sorry"

" Get out." Arthit screamed

......... After Kongpob leaved from Apartment, Arthit sited in his bed cried out loudly. His hand stroking his flat belly gently.

" I'm sorry baby. From now on it's only me and you. I will be both your dad and mom. I promise I will love you and take care you from my heart. Shall we say goodbye to your daddy? From now on you are only mine."

......

On Kongpob's wedding day is the days Arthit leave him forever.

Will they meet again? Will Kongpob know he has a child with his lover? Will Arthit forgive him?

# my crazy imagination.... haha I really want to give myself a try...

To be continued