Part 22: His whole world

" I love you too, Kong."

The word that Kongpob want to hear the most, finally he can hear. His body was shaking even more from sobbing.

He let off from Arthit embrace, raised his tear-stained face and looked at Arthit: " Can you say it again P?"

Arthit smiled shyly and caressed Kongpob's cheeks: " I love you Kong. I love you so much."

Then he help wiping off the tear away from Kongpob's face in softly and said: " Now you are a daddy, stop crying like a child."

Kongpob put his hand on Arthit's hand, feeling softly and warmly: " Yes P'Arthit...thank you... thank you... thank you P'Arthit... thank you..!"

Arthit showed a sweet smile and planted a light kiss on Kongpob's lips hastily.

Kongpob was surprised to the suddenly kiss from Arthit.

He then smiled and pulled Arthit to sit on his lap. Holding back of Arthit's neck, Kongpob pulled Arthit's face close. They were so close that no air can past between, eyes to eyes, nose to nose and lips to lips.

Kongpob kissed Arthit's lips very deeply, he ran the very down tip of his tongue over Arthit's lower lip a few time. Arthit didn't refuse, instead his wrapped his arm around Kongpob's neck and opened his sweet lips a bit more involuntarily, letting Kongpob's tongue inside his mouth, making their tongue intertwined. Arthit then held Kongpob's hair tightly. Both of them was kissing each other until they ran out of breath.

Arthit tried to catch up the breath while Kongpob's rough hand slipped down from Arthit's burn face to neck and collarbone.

Arthit could not help shuddering. Looking up, he caught a glimpse of the lust in Kongpob's eyes. Kongpob's always cold eyes were burning with passion and desire, as if he had seen his prey... Under his gaze, Arthit wished he had somewhere to hide. he blushed and turned his head away, whispering: " Don't look at me like that..." Arthit's voice unbelievably sensual. Arthit started to wonder at his voice, why did his voice it sound like he was seducing Kongpob?

Kongpob's eyes became bright: " P'Arthit's voice is so sexy." He chuckled when Arthit hit his arm.

He then took off the necklace from his neck and took a ring from it. He smiled and said: "This ring I had brought since the day you accepted my feeling. I wished to propose you to marry me after I graduated but because of the crazy thing that I had done, making me lose a chance to give it to you... P'Arthit, thank you for forgiving me and gave me a chance again, I know you still could believe me yet but I want you to know that I will use my love and my entire life for you to not be afraid and give me a chance spend your life with this bad guy but love only you. P'Arthit, would you marry me?"

Kongpob's proposal and his sincerely made Arthit heart melting even the proposal was a bit strange as he asked Arthit to marry him on the bed at the hospital.

Less romantic, less romantic!!

But even less romantic like this, Arthit sill agreed. He nodded his head and gave his hand to Kongpob.

" yes I would..."

Kongpob quickly put the ring on Arthit left finger and kissed.

" thank you thank you my sun... thank you for loving me. I promise I will build a warm lovely family with you. We will watch our daughter grow up together. Remember P'Arthit, the rest of my life is for loving you and our baby."

" I will remember." Arthit was overwhelmed at the beautiful moment.

Kongpob then start to kiss Arthit's forehead, nose, lips and collar bone. Then he gently pushed Arthit on the bed and laid on the top of Arthit.