Part 27: You are my happiness

Now Arthit is in his 4th month of pregnancy, he pretty much became the most protected person in the house. Not only were the servants warned repeatedly to pay attention to young master's husband's needs, but even all the family members of both side warmed up even more towards him. Kongpob and Arthit together with Minnie had moved to stay at the big vila of Kongpob's parents leaving their house to Jay for taking care instead of them for the certain time because both Madame were worried about Arthit too much making them couldn't let Arthit stay away from their eyes. And what about Kongpob? He didn't even have to be mentioned, Since knowing he was pregnant, Kongpob was being so over protective and cautious of him. Arthit became more and more be spoiled by Kongpob that sometimes making Arthit felt annoying, why did he annoy? Let's listen to his explanation.

From this moment on, the spoiling of Minnie's mommy by Minnie's daddy upgraded a notch, he received a full range of meticulous care without any gaps.

When Arthit wanted to change into his house slippers and was just about to go to the shoe cabinet to get a pair, Kongpob suddenly said, "P'Arthit, don't bend over, I'll change them for you." So he took him to sit down on the couch and knelt down on one knee and changed his shoes.

When Arthit wanted to drink water and was just about to go to the water dispenser to get a cup, Kongpob suddenly said, "P'Arthit, be careful about burns, let me get it." So he got a cup of warm water and tried the temperature himself until he thought it was acceptable before he brought it to his hand.

When Arthit thought that the room was stuffy and was just about to go exercise in the courtyard, Kongpob suddenly said, "There is water in some parts of the courtyard, be careful sparring, P'Arthit. I'll hold you." So after he said this, he took him by the waist and followed him around incessantly.

When Arthit wanted to go to bathroom, Kongpob hurriedly carried him to there and asked him to not lock the door. He even waited for him and he will always ask if he is okay after few minutes in there. Arthit was struck speechless. He deliberately provoked him, "Hey, if I have to go pee, are you going to hold it for me?"

Kongpob smiled and responded with gentle tone, "I'm always at your disposal."

Arthit, "......"

When it was time for bed that night, Arthit was lying on the bed, his pajama shirt pulled up to his chest and his pajama pants pulled down to his hip bones, revealing his fair, fat belly. Kongpob stroked back and forth there with one large hand for a while and, for a bit, bowed down and kissed it with his lips. Then he turned his head to the side and listened for movements inside. This made Arthit itchy inside and he got aroused, a certain part of his body reacting out of his control.

Arthit reached down and pushed a certain someone's head, trying to pull his pants up to cover that unspeakable part, and he said with a slight gasp, "Kongpob, don't, it's still early, our babies didn't move yet. You should wait one or two weeks more."

"I'm saying hello to our babies boy, they must have heard their daddy's voice, I told them how much I love them, love their older sister and the most important thing, how much I love their mother."

Arthit felt touch to Kongpob's sweetly tone. He smiled and said, " Why did I not hear?."

Hearing of his P'Arthit words, Kong turned him down and took up the hand he had pushed down. He chuckled lowly and then kissed him down there again and directed a question towards a certain place, "So, do you want to here?"