Part 20: It is his own decision

" I will try P'Beam."

After Arthit said that even he himself also felt relief. He didn't know what he had decided would be right or wrong but this time he could not hesitate anymore. If he and Kongpob could not go along so they will stop it before both of them had suffered from this relationship until even being friend they can't.

" P is glad to hear that."

" Thank P'Beam so much."

"You're welcome."

" P, when will P'Forth come back? I want to invite both of you to have dinner together after I leave the hospital."

"He will come back tomorrow. I will tell you when he arrives."

" Yes."

As the continued their talking, suddenly someone was knocking on the door. Beam stood up and walked to open the door. Two middle age man and woman was standing in front of him.

" Sawandee khrap." Beam greeted them.

" Sawandee khrap. Nong Arthit is staying in this room, right?"

" Yes."

" We are Kongpob's parent, Could we come inside? We want to talk with Arthit."

" Yes, You can."

As he said that Beam gesture them to go inside.
Once they reached out the room, Arthit has prepare his position and greeted them. He knew that two middle age person is Kongpob's parent as he ever met Mr Suthilak twice when he worked in OCEAN electric company, for Madame Suthilak, he ever saw her photo once when he went to Suthilak's company to make some agreement.

Arthit didn't know what is their intention to visit him? If they come with good thing or bad thing but he still greeted them as they are the older.

"Sawandee Khrap." Arthit said and want to get up from bed but Madame Suthilak hurriedly stopped him.

" Don't get up. Just sit on the bed, your health is not better yet."

When Madame Suthilak saw Arthit, her eyes was stunned at first and then her eyes instantly became wet before she walked over to stop him quickly when he want to stand up.

She held onto Arthit's hand emotionally: "Sawandee son, I'm Kongpob's mother."

Both of Mr Suthilak and Doctor Beam looked at each and kept their silent letting Madame Suthilak speak first.

Arthit looked at the woman who addressed him as her son with her wet eyes as she was just ready to cry now.

"I come here today because I want to apologize to you in person. I'm really really so sorry. Everything was just my selfish and own judgment to make both of you had suffer and I also hurt my granddaughter. I really regretted it even I knew it was already late. I don't hope to receive your forgiving but I really want to apologize for you."

As she was saying and still held both Arthit's hand. Her eyes cover up with tears. Her tone's was filled with regret. She took a deep breath and continued: " Son, I'm sorry... what happened back then had a really impact on you. No matter what I say, it can be total for what you had met. I know that I have done some irreversible damage, I don't expect you to accept terrible person like me but as long as you are together with Kong and Minnie is enough."

In this situation, Arthit become in silent and didn't know what was he thinking right now. He really didn't expect to meet both of them quickly like this. Arthit hadn't initially mentally prepare himself with all the short ways to respond. He heard from Kongpob that everything was Kongpob's mother plan to break them apart. In his heart, he knew clearly that Madame Suthilak didn't like him and didn't allow their relationship too but why would she come to apologize him and ask him to forgive her? Yet later on, he realized that their attitude toward him looked like so real. On the contrary, he didn't know how to respond. He never felt hate towards them since the first because everything he blamed on only Kongpob. Kongpob was the one who asking him break up with the reason that he couldn't accept it. But now after he decided to give himself and Kongpob a chance again, he would let the past go right? He shouldn't involve with this hurting past anymore.