Part 14: Please help me

Arthit opened his eyes in the early morning. The room was dark, without any light because it was cover by the curtains. An arm was on the top of his upper body, making his arm was numb. Arthit tried to move Kongpob's arm away, turned around and looked at sleeping Kongpob. If he wasn't wrong, last night before they went to sleep, Arthit put the pillow in the middle of the bed but now where is the pillow?
He clearly knew that Kongpob must throw it away when he was sleeping. He shook his head and wanted his hit Kongpob's head so much but just looking at sleeping Kongpob who was  sleeping soundly. Arthit didn't want to disturb him.

Arthit reached out a hand and touched the tip of Kongpob's nose and then he traced his finger  up to the bright of Kongpob's nose, eyes, cheek and lip.

Smooth, thin and sexy.

" It feel softly."

Arthit mumble and saw Kongpob's lips were cured a little bit. He hurriedly moved his hand away and closed his eyes pretending to sleep.

Kongpob opened his eyes and turned around to look at Arthit. He secretly smiled and whispered to Arthit's ear.

" It also tastes good. Do you want to try, P'Arthit?"

Arthit tried to pretend to be sleeping and murmured to himself: " I'm sleeping, I hear nothing."

Receiving no response from him, Kongpob whispered again. " Do you want to try it?"

Arthit was tickled in his ear and felt like Kongpob's breathing was very close to him. He can't continue to pretend to sleep anymore.

" I don't want."

Arthit opened his eyes and moved inches away from Kongpob.

" But I think you want."

" Idiot."

Arthit got up and walked out from the bed leaving laughing Kongpob there. He made the way to his baby room.

———————-

After having their breakfast, Jay drove Arthit and Minnie to the hospital because Minnie has to check up her health every month. It was merely a 30 minutes ride.

Kongpob wished to go there with them but he can't, he has an emergency meeting to attend and a lot of documents to sign. He asked Arthit to check up tomorrow but Arthit refused. So the last decision, Jay was accompanied them to the hospital.

At the hospital.

After Minnie checked up her health already. Arthit went to visit doctor Beam but doctor didn't free. So he was waiting to have lunch with him. While Arthit was waiting, Minnie want to go to toilet so Arthit bring her to the baby toilet. Jay also want to go with them but Arthit refused him and asked him to help waiting doctor Beam.

While Arthit and Minnie was walking out from the baby toilet, The group of man stopped him.

" Excuse me! Would you mind getting out of my way?" Arthit gentle asked them but they didn't listen to him.

" You are Khun Arthit, right?"

Suddenly a beautiful girl who standing behind those man, walking toward Arthit and grabbed Arthit's hand.

" Who are you?"

Arthit asked her back. He really wasn't similar her face. Who is her? Why did she know his name?

The girl chuckled and stared at Arthit with her angry eyes.

" Who is me? I'm P'Kong fiancée, Khaofang!"

" Oh!" Arthit felt upset when the girl told him that she was Kongpob's fiancée.

" Oh! How dare you say like this?"