Part 16: I'm begging you.

" Why do you lie to me?"

" I really don't lie you, P'Arthit. Everything I have said is really true."

Arthit stared at Kongpob with his angry face after he slapped Kongpob's face. He didn't know how he would do after everything turned out this way. Kongpob knelt in front of Arthit and held Arthit's hand as he was begging Arthit to listen him once again.

" I'm begging you, P'Arthit. Don't leave me just because of that. Khaofang is really not my fiancée. I and her never get engagement. My mom and her agreed together and I didn't involve with them."

Arthit tried to take his hand from Kongpob and turned his face away. He didn't want to hear anything from this man's mouth anymore. He also didn't talk back.

" P'Arthit, I beg you to believe me the last time. I'm really honest with you. I really want to be with only you. I can give everything to you even my life but please don't leave me."

Arthit felt something had hit his heart. Kongpob's word always effect his heart again and again. His thought always go back to Kongpob no matter how hard he tried to suppressed it. He thought about the thrill and excitement whenever Kongpob was close to him. He thought about the sweet moment and romantic time when they were dated. He thought about all the pain and bitter memory Kongpob gave him. He thought about the joy of their small family should have but why would everything never go through the way he want. When Arthit decided to forgive Kongpob that mean he want to start a new life with him even it's not now but he believe that in the future he would. But this time he was really hesitant about his choice. His mind told him that he would hate Kongpob, he would leave him alone, he would get distance from him, he would better not given himself a risk to hurt anymore but what about his heart? what about Minnie's heart?

Arthit told his heart that:

"Don't believe him. Don't believe him!"

However, he heart could not listen to his mind. So many time he had warned himself not to fall for Kongpob. However he kept being fooled by this Kongpob's action. It was time to wake up now, wasn't it?

" P'Arthit, don't be silent like this. If you want to yell at me or hit me, you can just do it but don't ignore me. I will die if you leave me again. Please don't leave me."

Kongpob's word was a little bit shaking that made Arthit felt strange so he turned his head back to look at him.

Kongpob's eyes was so wet as he just started to cry. Tears started running down from his eyes as he broke in to a sob. He was really afraid when he felt that Arthit was not responding to him. He was really afraid to hear the word that he didn't want to hear the most.

Arthit took a deep breath and asked Kongpob.

" How many thing do you hide from me?"

" I don't have thing to hide from you. For Khaofang's cause, I don't tell you because I think it's not important. She is just the person I used to know but we don't have any relationship at all."

" Kongpob, Do you know how much I love my baby?"

" I know, P'Arthit, I know."

" Do you know how fear I am when that girl kidnap her?"

" I know P'Arthit I know everything I know you're fear, I know you worry but I really don't have intention to make you and our baby meet something like that. I will let her repay for what she has done. She will never can harm you again."

" I don't know if I can forgive you. Let me think first. I will try to believe you this time."

" Thank you so much... P'Arthit thank you."