Part 8: When I shall say good bye

Arthit opened his eyes in this early morning because Kongpob has waken him up. He told Arthit that he has an urgent meeting to attend in the morning. He hurriedly went to his office so he told Arthit to get some rest at home, he will come back in the evening and he has important thing to talk with him. Arthit then fall asleep again after Kongpob left. He just woke up again when he heard Minnie is singing and playing with her turtle on the floor near table.

" Good morning baby..."

Minnie stop singing when she heard her mommy's voice. She smiled broadly to Arthit and walking toward him.

" Mommy~~"

Arthit hugs her and kiss her cheek. Nowadays Minnie looks happy and always feeling refreshed with her daddy. She will mad at him or not if he will separate her from Kongpob.

A lump suddenly formed in to his throat and he found himself having difficulty in holding back his tears. If he able to raise her up with her father or separate them. Arthit took a deep breath, hoping that doing such would push his tears back to his eyes. He got up from bed and picked Minnie up.

" Let's take shower with mommy baby."

" Ah~~ Mommy~~ Minnie want to play with Minnie's turtle. Minnie doesn't want to take shower now."

" No baby... take shower and have breakfast with mommy. We need to go somewhere."

" Go where and daddy go with us or not?"

" Only Minnie and mommy."

Minnie is wondering and look at her mommy with her confusion. Arthit kiss her forehead

" This place is not our home. We should live in our home like before."

" Home? Where?"

" Korea, we will go back to Korea. Minnie doesn't mad at mommy right?"

" Minnie love mommy."

" Mommy love Minnie too."

Arthit hugs her tightly in his chest and said sorry to her in his heart for separate her from her father.

Not long after, Arthit putted Minnie and his clothes's  and some important things that Kongpob's man brought from his apartment to his suitcase. He packed his suitcase and grabbed Minnie's hand and walked out from the house. Kongpob's bodyguard was shocked of what they saw. Then they stopped him.

" Where do you go Master?"

" I want to go to my workplace. I already told your boss and he allowed me too. He will pick me up at evening. I will take Minnie with me because she is afraid all of you."

" What about the suitcase?"

Kongpob's bodyguard asked with his suspect.

" Minnie's clothes is very small for her now so I want to donate it."

" Ok.. let me drive you."

" I already call a taxi."

" But Master~~"

" Oh Taxi is here... I am hurry."

Arthit hurriedly walk to taxi with Minnie. He is afraid that they will suspect him. As soon as he sited in the taxi he told the taxi driver to drive him to the airport as fast as he can. He decided to runaway again, Kongpob and him already ended since 4 year ago. He would start a new life leaving painful memory behind. Arthit turn around to look at Kongpob's house for the last time.