Part 12: Staying overnight

Arthit's cheeks were red like tomatoes when he heard his daughter request.

" Haha..."

Kongpob started to laugh and looked at Arthit's red cheeks. P'Arthit is still lovely like before when he was shy. He really wants to kiss those cheeks so badly.

" What are you laughing about, brat? You should tell your man not telling baby something like this." Arthit's scolded the still laughing Kongpob.

" Haha..."

" Still laugh!"

" Okay Okay. I will tell him!"

Arthit saw the time and realized it was getting pretty late. Just as he thought whether or not Kongpob and his man should head back soon.

" Give Minnie to me. I will take a bath for her and you should leave too, it's already night."

" Could I stay here tonight?"

" It has only one bedroom here. You better get back to rest at the hotel."

" I can sleep on the sofa. Let me sleep here, please!"

" I watched the weather channel today, and they announced that tonight there was going to be heavy rain. The weather here is a bit colder than in Thailand. You can sick if you sleep in the living room."

" It's okay P' Arthit. I can manage it. Let me sleep here."

" Let daddy sleep here with Minnie, mommy na na na!!"

Minnie helped Kongpob begging Arthit to let him sleep here tonight with her puppy eyes. Arthit felt a headache coming on as the looked to this childish daddy-daughter.

Finally, after being stared at by the father and daughter pair for a while, he said:

" Up to you."

" Thank you." Kongpob smiled genuinely and gave Minnie a kiss.

" Hmm!"

After finished his word, Arthit wants to take Minnie from Kongpob but Minnie refused him.

" Minnie don't want to take shower now. Let Minnie play with daddy nana. Minnie miss daddy!"

She told her mommy with her cute face and her both hand was wrapped around her dad's neck, didn't want to leave from his arms now.

" Don't be naughty to mommy baby. Taking shower first, daddy will wait for Minnie here."

Kongpob told her baby because he didn't want his baby to be a naughty child. Minnie looked at her daddy's face and her sparkling eyes.

" Daddy promise?"

" Yes, baby!"

Minnie nodded her head, then Kongpob handed her to Arthit. Minnie put her head on Arthit's chest with both hand was wrapping around his neck and say sorry to her mommy.

" Minnie apologize to mommy. Don't mad at Minnie na."

She said and kissed her mommy's cheek. Arthit smiled warmly to her. He didn't mad at her at all because he knew she missed her daddy an awful lot. Arthit kissed her forehead back to show her that he didn't mad at her.

" Mommy was not angry... Ok, let take a bath."

Arthit took her inside the bathroom leaving Kongpob and his man at the living room. Not long after Kongpob can hear the laughter sound of his baby and P'Arthit from the bathroom. This sound has made his heart feeling warmth and happiness.

He looked at the bathroom door and kept smiling. Jays who standing beside his boss, looking at his boss's smiling face like idiots. He was really happy to see his boss like that. But after he remembered something, he took a sighting and decided to talk with Kongpob.