Part 23: Minnie's innocent heart

Kongpob opened his eyes in the early morning. He smiled happily when I reminded of the sweet moment of him and Arthit last night.

Finally his sun gave him a chance to be with him and their daughter again, build up a family and future together. he smiled, smiled and smiled, he smiled because he has P'Arthit in his life, he smiled because his heart fulled up of the happiness.

Looking at his cute lovely P'Arthit who was sleeping soundly into his embrace... Kongpob kept staring at the meaningful person beside him afraid that what he saw is just a dream.
If this was a dream, he would be willing to never wake up forever. Yet, he never would have thought after he had woken up, all of this would actually be not a dream but it was real.

He bowed his head to kiss Arthit's beautiful  lips that the taste is very sweet, sweet than honey.

"I love you so much my P'Arthit."

Kongpob gently stroked Arthit cheek then his hand moved to touch Arthit's flat tummy and smiled happily.

"Come to stay with us soon na.... daddy is waiting you."

At the moment, Arthit in Kongpob's embrace rubbed against Kongpob's chest like a cat with his head as he was about to wake up. When Kongpob saw that Arthit had woken up, he immediately pretended to sleep.

Arthit opened his eyes slowly, the first view of him was Kongpob's chest. He smiled shyly and he looked up at Kongpob's handsome face. He miss him, miss the time they have slept hugging each other, miss everything especially he miss Kongpob's heartbeat sound that he always heard every morning.

Keep staring for awhile, Arthit decided to get up even he didn't want because of his body was very sore especially his lower back but now they were not at their home but they were still
in the hospital, Arthit was afraid that if someone accidentally walked inside and saw them in this state, it would be very embarrassed.

Arthit carefully moved aside and left Kongpob's arm up. However, when Arthit about to put Kongpob's arm away, Kongpob suddenly tightened his embrace around Arthit. Arthit did not even have any time to surprised before his lips was sealed, which made him immediately wide awake.

"Are you awake, P'Arthit?" Kongpob's voice was very clearly, sound like he was awake already.

Seeing Arthit sexy look, Kongpob brushed the hair away from Arthit's forehead and kissed Arthit lips deeply then he said in teasing voice:" Are you still hurt?"

After Arthit got a question, his first reaction was blush and hit Kongpob's hand hardly.

" Idiot, don't ask me this crazy question."

Kongpob chuckle and said: " Don't be shy, P'Arthit. I'm just worried about you."

" Idiot!! Get up, I want to go to bathroom."

" Khab." With a smile on his face, Kongpob quickly got up and lifted Arthit up from the bed.

Arthit hurriedly wrapped his arm around Kongpob's neck when he was carried. Even he felt embarrassed because he is a man and Kongpob treated him like a woman but he was lazy to refuse because he could not walk by himself too.

————————

Arthit's face burned and he tried avoiding to look at doctor Beam who was sitting on the sofa opposite him. After checking his health again before discharge, Kongpob went to pay for the hospital bill leaving Arthit with doctor Beam for awhile.

Doctor Beam looked knowingly at them. For some reason, Arthit felt that doctor Beam had known about what happened last night between him and Kongpob. Since doctor Beam came here he didn't stop smiling and looked at Arthit with his suspicion.