Part 18: The regretting.

A while later, Kongpob's parents and the servant who accompanied Minnie all appeared in the room Minnie was in while Kongpob and other was finding Minnie at the garden and Kongpob's sister helped accompany the guest who joined the party.

Mr Suthilak looked displeased: " Why would she suddenly go missing? What were you do?"

The maid looked at Mr Suthilak and replied to him with her quiver tone: " Young miss asked me to get her orange juice so I went to take it at the kitchen, I told her to wait for me here and don't go anywhere, I will hurry come back."

The maid was sobbing and continued: " When I came back I didn't see her so I quickly looked for her but I couldn't find her."

" Oh my god... my granddaughter! I just met her and didn't see her face clearly yet. How could you neglect, huh? If anything happened to her, you will done for." Madame Suthilak was visibly unhappy and fear when her granddaughter suddenly was gone missing.

Both she and her husband walked out from there and went to find their granddaughter too.

" Minnie... where are you baby? Don't scared daddy... Minnie... come out.. Minnie."

Kongpob tried to search for his daughter everywhere. He was worried and afraid that if anything happened to his little baby.

" Young Master, we.... we can't find young miss anywhere." The servant told Kongpob after they was looking around, after they found everywhere in the house but they still couldn't find her.

Kongpob heart was dropping down as he heard it from his servant. But suddenly his gaze was caught at something white under the empty table. He rushed to there and bent over, he was shocked as he saw his baby was crying.

" Minnie..."

Minnie heard her daddy voice, she looked up and stop crying immediately.

" Daddy..."

Kongpob took her out from there and held her up, hugged her tightly.

" Minnie... my baby! You almost scared daddy to death! Where you have been?"

" Minnie is sorry. Minnie want to go to bathroom but no one there and Minnie could not hold back so Minnie went alone. But Minnie lost the way. Daddy, don't mad at Minnie."

" Don't cry baby... daddy doesn't mad at baby. Daddy just worry about you. Stop crying good girl." Kongpob help comforting her and himself too. He patted her back lightly until she calm down.

One of the servant rushed to tell Mr and Madame Suthilak as young miss was really found. All of them was sighed in to relief.

" Where are they now?" Madame asked.

" Both of them is in the garden."

As they want to walk to there, Kongpob was walking to them first.

Kongpob was holding his daughter in his arm. The little girl had her daddy's coat on her and she was holding Kongpob's neck tightly as buried her face in his chest.

" Kong, where do you find her?" Madame Suthilak was excited.

" At the garden. She lost her way after she went back from the bathroom."

Kongpob said and tried to hide Minnie's face as his mother tried to see her face. He knew that she want to see Minnie's face closely but because he was angry at what she had said early so he didn't allow her to see his baby again.

" Dad, Mom. I go first."

Kongpob didn't want to face this situation at the moment as his first intention was introducing Minnie to his parents but because of his mom attitude and Minnie suddenly lost made him felt unsecured. It was lucky enough that Minnie was found safely. If something happened to her even he died he must not forgive himself. When he prepared to leave after telling them but Mr Suthilak stopped him first as he want to talk with his son clearly.