Part 21: Let's start again

Compared to the feeling before, Arthit's feeling toward Kongpob now was much better as he listened of what happened to Kongpob after he ran away.

Mr Suthilak told him that, First of all Kongpob had found him everywhere. He didn't sleep for multiple days until he has accident and loss of consciousness several day. After he was aware he refused to treat himself and tried to get out from the hospital because he want to find Arthit. Even his condition was too much worse but he was very stubborn, he secretly ran away from the hospital at the midnight and they found him again when he fainted on the road.

After that they decided to detain him at the hospital. He had cried everyday and didn't eat food. Even though he was considered living, it was actually just living to suffer.

Kongpob's health from day by day get worse and worse even his father had promised him that he will not force him and he will support his relationship but it seemed couldn't help at all until the middle-age-couple came to visit him. Didn't know what they talked to him can make him returned to life again. He agreed to eat and treat again. Not long after he asked his dad to work in the company and tried his best to work until Mr Suthilak believed and left the company to his youngest son.

(He never stop finding you even once. Do you know? Why did he try to work so hard? Because he want to find you and maintain himself to be sure that no one will have power over him and force him to do what he doesn't want especially no one can stop him to find you. I saw in my own eyes without you in his life he was empty as a shell, barely seeming alive at all as if he would just drop dead in the next moment. He had lived day by day just only one hope that he can meet you again.)

Every word of them making Arthit's heart clenched like a vice. He had mixed feeling in his heart and finally the whole suffer can reduce.

Not long after Kongpob and Minnie came back. Minnie ran to hug Arthit as soon as Kongpob put her down. Kongpob was walking from behind his baby, seeing his parents here but he didn't feel surpris just seemed like he can predict already about their intention.

" Mommy! Minnie miss mommy so much." Minnie said and kissed both Arthit's cheek like usual.

Arthit smiled at her cutie behavior. He was sure that Kongpob would buy her something so she need to cover up before Arthit scold her.

" Minnie buy what? Let's mommy see it."

As Arthit said like that Minnie pursed her lips in to a pout and then turned to look at her daddy. Kongpob saw his daughter looked at him with her pouting face, making him smiled softly to her and hurriedly explained to Arthit.

" I bought a teddy bear for her because we forgot to bring her teddy bear from Korea. Don't be angry at her, Just angry at me."

" I have no reason to angry at my baby just only teddy bear. You said like I'm a unreasonable person."

" No...no..P'Arthit. I don't mean it."

Arthit has pretended to be upset in front of Minnie and Kongpob.

Minnie hurriedly hugged her mommy's neck tightly and trying to coax him.

" Oh...Oh... Don't mad at daddy. Good kid should not be angry easily."

After little girl has spoken, everyone in the room especially Mr and Madame Suthilak couldn't help but laughing at a little cute girl's word. Arthit shyly pursed his lips as he was coaxed by his daughter, indication that he couldn't angry at her. He kissed her head and told her to greet Kongpob's parents as he just had forgotten that they were here too.

" Okay... mommy stop angry anymore. Minnie say hello to grandpa and grandma."

Minnie looked up and see her grandparents was sitting on the sofa not far from her and Arthit. She smiled and obeyed Arthit's word by greeting her grandparents quickly: "Sawandee kha, Grandpa, Grandma."