Part 13: How dare you are?

After Kongpob finished his showering, he wore Arthit's clothes and walked out from bathroom to the living room. Then he want to sit on the sofa but Minnie has run to him and told him that Arthit let him sleep inside with them.

Kongpob couldn't believe that Arthit allowed him to sleep with them. He didn't dare to walk into the bedroom until Arthit was called his name to bring Minnie inside. It's much late time for baby to sleep.

Kongpob carried his daughter to the bedroom. He slowly put her down on the bed and gave a good night kiss to her.

" Good night my princess! Jub"

He placed a kiss on her forehead. Minnie nodded her head and grabbed Kongpob's hand when he want to walk out from there.

" Daddy! Quickly go to sleep."

" Yes baby! Daddy is going to sleep."

" Sleep with Minnie on the bed na na."

" But baby..."

" It's okay Kong. You can sleep here. If you don't Minnie probably won't sleep."

Arthit who sitting on the bed beside them, watching their actions silently and finally he decided to speak out. Let Kongpob sleep here is not a problem because the bed is very big that can support two adults and a little baby. But the real problem is who would sleep in the middle between him and Minnie.

If let Minnie sleep in the middle, Arthit was worried that Kongpob would roll over her. So the least decision is letting Kongpob sleep beside Arthit and Minnie sleep beside the wall.

" Yes P'Arthit." Kongpob hurriedly agree without hesitation. If he can, he would jump on there as he felt like he won the lottery.

"But you should sleep beside me. Minnie also sleep moving like you too."

" Yes."

Kongpob tried to hide his smiling face before Arthit could see it. He didn't know why Arthit suddenly allowed him to sleep inside and also beside him but he was so excited until he didn't want to know the reason at all. Tonight he got a chance to hug his sun to sleep again.

" You can sleep beside me but just only sleep, not allow to hug." Arthit said as like he can read Kongpob's mind.

" Yes."

Kongpob was laying himself down and watching Arthit lullaby their baby to sleep. It's such as a beautiful scene. He never thought that once day he can taste the taste of having complete family with his P'Arthit, having daddy, mommy and beloved daughter who is their biological child. Kongpob felt like he want to cry right now.

( Thank you my sun for allowing this bad man stay beside you again. This time even I lose my life, I would never let you go.)

—————————————

In the next day at Arthit's Apartment.

Forth has been sitting on the couch beside Arthit, while Kongpob has been sitting opposite them and Minnie was on his lap.

Kongpob got a scary stare from Forth since 1 hours ago after Forth was listened everything from Arthit's explanation. First, Forth want to hit Kongpob's face with his feet but seem like he can't. If he do, Minnie will cry for sure because he can see clearly in his both eyes that his god daughter is very love her real daddy so much. She kept following Kongpob and didn't want to leave him even a second. He didn't have heart to hurt her feeling.