Chapter 1 Final - Reversal Movement of Reality and Fantasy

"..."

Soundlessly and without any sort of warning Ao Tian Xue finds himself standing outside upon reopening his eyes.

Moderately tall walls surround a two-story home with sliding doors.

A cherry blossom tree in full bloom stands to the left side of the house while a full moon hangs above it.

If he remembers correctly there should be a water garden by the side of the tree and within it swims two red carps of priceless value.

Hanging above the home's frontal doors is a single sign.

"Scented Fox's Dream," once more he finds himself standing at the entrance of this supposed shop that belongs to the fox immortal Dao He Cang Yue.

"..."

Despite having only been here once Ao Tian Xue already acts as if he was extremely familiar with the place as he walks through the front door without announcing his entry.

The halls of this home had enough space to allow three grown men to walk shoulder to shoulder comfortably without blocking the other so comparing it to his own home this place is rather spacious.

Sliding open the door to the left Ao Tian Xue walks into the spacious living room area that should often be used to treat guests and-

"Law of Dao He, Reversal Movement of Reality and Fantasy."

"...!"

It wasn't very clear as to what was said with a whispering tone of voice but the moment these words reach Ao Tian Xue's ears he felt as if the flow of time has come to a halt.

As his vision begins to blur the last thing the white fox sees is the figure of the fox immortal Dao He Cang Yue's back facing him.

"...!"

By the time he thought of getting a few words out it was already too late as his vision darkens completely.

"..."

Sipping the liquor contained in his cup Dao He Cang Yue looks to the pale moon with an odd gleam in his eyes.

"Perhaps we truly do have some sort of odd fate tying us together or perhaps this is merely a whim of mine. Regardless, show me what you are capable of when given a fresh start through my Absolute Law."

Although the sliding door that leads to this room has been opened the one who had opened it is nowhere to be seen.

"...I recall he mentioned about wanting to obtain a selfish body."

A smile of amusement appears on Dao He Cang Yue's mouth as he begins to refill his cup. He has a feeling that he won't be bored in the coming days.