WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU FALL IN LOVE

What happens when you fall in love, do you gaze but have butterflies in your stomach or do you just freeze and get knots just as well as getting queasy. What happens when you fall in love, do you start to act goofy and pick on the male/female. Well I can tell you I did, me I pretended not to be interested in him, so basically I was playing hard to get even though I knew this guy was fine. What do you when you fall in love, do drool when you see him like he was a full course meal or just go into your own world thinking about him and be like he’s mine he just don’t know it yet. What do you do when you fall in love, me personally I just waited to the guy come up to me like all men should, but of course that just my opinion anyways. Even though he may smile and wave at you doesn’t means he likes you, it could mean that we are really good friends if you catch my drift. What happens when you fall in love, do you get nervous and just run away and mumble to yourself or before he even get 10 feet close to you, you just turn around and walk away like you had never seen him in the first place or do just hide in the bathroom until the bell ring for your next class. What happens when you fall in love, me personally thinks everyone has their own beauty on falling in love or have their own tango rango vibe. So what happens when you fall in love, do your eyes glow like twinkling stars in your eyes or do you slightly tilt your head to the side crossing your feet and kind of twisting and turning while having this smile on your face. What do you think of when you hear these words falling in love, me I think of a gentlemen as caring, loving, respectable, kind, and sweet is a men, the one who ask you how your day was, the one who tells you that you are beautiful or in my case fine as wine, the one who helps you down every step, the one who give you a kiss on your forehead and then on your lips to show you how fund he is of you or the one who open the car door just as well close it as well. The one who hugs you when saying good-bye or I’ll see you later my love, that is what my definition of a man is, what is yours. What happens when you fall in love, do you bit your nails because you are terrified can’t believe it’s really happening or do you pass by then be like is he going to prepose to me because he says he has something special plan or do you be like what should I wear and how do I want to be done, should I wear it up or down or do some type of braiding/plat style in my hair. What happen when you fall in love, do you plan dates like the love boat or go see a romantic play you love but he thinks it’s to cheesy and boring but he loves you so he watches it or even dinner outings, the one with the Paris theme with the right amount of light on a boat, because has the most romantic viewing ever, or the when you are at an arcade gaming building like River Lane in Lil City but if you be to competitive he might just change his mind about letting you win, because he feels like you are trying to destroy his pride. So once again what happens when you fall in love.

Sincerely @ Destiny Mitchell