She Say He Say

She Say He Say well when I seen Destiny she was tell Shanae about how the girl down the street sleep with everybody on this block and the next street over, but then when you come in confront them they be like I didn't say that with a baby voice.
She Say He Say well man I just met this girl dog and we only been like on two dates, bro tell me why she don't let my bust her already, I'm tell you it was so good I know she gonna want some more before they day all over with and ain't even talk to they girl nor went on anymore dates just want to be seen as if he cool but not knowing that just making himself looking desperate especially when they find out when he is lying. She say He say girl you know I can get the hook-up at this new club that just open plus in the V.I.P session with free drink with Chris Brown Nicki Minaj and Missy Elliott know dang well she ain't got those type of strings to pull especially because she don't have they kind of money you have because your family is rich and come to find out she done used your name for the reservations and then try to do something behind your back and try to cover it up.  She Say He Say, man look at here boy I just got this new job working in construction and Network engineer and man I the boss already he like family plus he already talking bout giving me a raise because he know imma bring business to his table not only by hard labor but my idea come to find out it's all lies expect for getting the job but his manager he has never ever have he met the head top notch boss but yet he got all these expectations and the benefits and raises he supposable getting from the top notch boss but not knowing his manager called leaving a message saying he start this week and then call him with a sorry we couldn't put you on the schedule two weeks ago like you wanted but yet done told his homies something different. She Say He Say, all I'm saying about the situation is that people spread rumors and lie over the silliest stuff instead of just tell the truth, so once again this is just She Say He Say so what are you gonna do next time somebody pull up on you me imma be like uh no not today I ain't go time for you and your She Say He Say.