What can I do to make you feel better, hmm I wonder

What can I do to make you feel better, I wonder should I say are you alright or whats with you do you need advise or is there something i can help you with, I don't mind, I love helping people in there time of need or just in general. What can i say to make you feel better, hmm I wonder give you a hug to let you know that someone cares in this world about you even if you don't feel or think so but in your mind or reality you know that its good to know that someone cares. What can I do to make you feel better,hmm I wonder do I smile and wave at you as I walk past you while you're with you head down with a frown hoping that you notice me and hope that would put a smile on your face to let you know that you  a friend around. What can I do to make you feel better hmm I wonder rub your shoulders slightly and tell you everything is gonna be alright that God doesn't put nothing on you that you could not bare to handle or just sit there and let you cry it all out because you know what they say, crying is the best way to relieve stress  and pressure upon the chest. What can I do to make you feel better, hmm I wonder hold your hands look you in the face and tell you everything gonna be okay and that God don't put nothing on you that you can't bare or you can do anything through Christ that strength you beside that it's gonna be alright or you can handle that's when you get that imma kill you eye look knowing that person is hurting and you come with that answer like really come on now. What can I do to make you feel better, hmm I wonder maybe buy you a pickup basket and stuff it with a whole bunch of goodies and four or five different types of ice cream while you just sit on your sofa while watching desperate movies or what love should be like, then thirty minutes you calling me and telling me what happen how could this happen and why he did this to God why me. So how do I supposed to move on or where should I go because I want be able to face him so once more again What can I do to make you feel better, hmm I wonder.