If 🌹are Red some💎's are Blue, so if you Peaches and Creme you must be Fine Boo

If 🌹are Red some💎 are Blue, so if you Peaches and Creme you must be Fine Boo so what do want me to explain to you how you make my knees feel weak like jelly when you touch and hold me in your arms like you never gonna let me go or is it them pearly white gorgeous teeth when you smile letting me know I will always be safe when you are around. If 🌹are Red some💎 are Blue, so if you Peaches and Creme you must be Fine Boo how it every time you come around me everyday it feels like a weekend or like we just met for the first time all over again repeat like I just can't live without you I need like its some type of drug I have to have it everyday, why is it so addictive why can't I control my feelings why oh why  is it addictive. If 🌹are Red some💎 are Blue, so if you Peaches and Creme you must be Fine Boo everything around me when I'm around you seems like it's frozen and it's just me and you no none else just us to me anyways but most importantly I don't care where we are or who we are with baby as long as I got you I do see why we need anybody else boo beside me and our family boo. If 🌹are Red some💎 are Blue, so if you Peaches and Creme you must be Fine Boo how is it I see so much in you  but nothing in me is it because I'm already pure enough and good enough to where I don't have to worry about me or is it because we are so good for each other that it burns and create jealous in other people's eyes. If 🌹are Red some💎 are Blue, so if you Peaches and Creme you must be Fine Boo I feel like when we together we are just like Bella and Edward in the twilight movie series or Romeo  and Juliet like we are immortal like nothing can touch us in this world or neither stop anyone one  of us even if they tried that's how strong our love is just that strong to me at least anyway but who knows one day others besides me and you might this so, so baby back to what i was saying If 🌹are Red some💎 are Blue, so if you Peaches and Creme you must be Fine Boo.
@ Sincerely, Destiny Mitchell