But This Is Now

But This Is Now why do parents always say that when you done did that chore last week but now have to do it again this week. Is it because you do a great Job at it or is I t because she just  jealous and hateful towards you. But This Is Now why do some people argue all day till they just at each others throat until they about to fight but the next comes and they friends again like nothing has happened and you be like I thought y'all hated one another, so they be like boo that was whole yesterday that old you late but yet they didn't know you was even there to notice the whole interference or authorisation. But This Is Now who say you can do that did you ask anyone if not you need to put that back or I'm gonna tell you stealing but not knowing it was yours in the first place, so you just sit there think that idiotic idiot. But This Is Now you sitting watching the greatest movie of all time(for example The Twilight series) and here they come either turning the channel they want to or turning it off and like shouldn't you be doing your homework or be like you be inside entirely to much go outside meet people and get some sun on them bones. But This Is Now how come people always in your conversation with there mouth wide open when you not talking to them, then be girl no or boy you better stop and then get mad when you tell them shut up I'm not talking to you, so they give you this stink eye look like you didn't have to be rude then wanna say something slick and side out there mouth. But This Is Now you said I didn't have to do it today because I did it the last two time so you telling me you lied, and be like your a liar, they give you this look like I'm not gonna ask, say, or tell you again child so yea But This Is Now.